- For other places with the same name, see Seymour (disambiguation).
- Interstate 65
- U.S. Route 50
- U.S. Route 31
- Indiana State Highway 11
- Indiana State Highway 258
- 1 Southern Indiana Center for the Arts, 2001 N Ewing St (in Rockford, north of Seymour), ☏ . Tu-F: noon-5PM, Sa: 11AM-3PM, Su, M: Closed. Housed in a 1851 brick mansion, owned by John Mellencamp, it has two main galleries and Mellencamp prints.
- 2 Freeman Army Airfield Museum, 1035 A Avenue, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Sat: 10AM-1PM. Free admission (and free parking).
- Muscatatuck National Wildlife Refuge.
- [dead link] Shieldstown Covered Bridge.
Shieldstown covered bridge. Built in 1876. Crosses the white river.
- [dead link] The Waffle House, 2509 E. Tipton Seymour, IN 47274, ☏ . Open 24 hours/7 days a week. This is not the national chain restaurant, but a local establishment with a great breakfast. The German Pancake is mammoth in size.
- Allstate Inn, 2603 Outlet Blvd, ☏ .
- Days Inn, 302 Commerence Dr, ☏ .
- Econo Lodge, 220 Commerence Dr, ☏ .
- Hampton Inn, 247 N. Sandy Creek Dr, ☏ .
Most telephone numbers in Seymour consist of +1 812 plus a seven-digit number, but the entire 812 area is now served by an overlay complex of two area codes, with +1 930 being the second. A local or in-state telephone call now requires all 10 digits of the local number be dialed (omitting just the leading +1 from a local landline call).
Signage on many established businesses may still display the original seven-digit numbers; dial 812 before these if no area code is indicated.
- Brown County, 
|Routes through Seymour|
|Indianapolis ← Columbus ←||N S||→ Scottsburg → Louisville|
|Vincennes ← Bedford ←||W E||→ Cincinnati → Chillicothe|