Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shakopee is a city in Minnesota.
State route 169
SmartLink Transit http://smartlinktransit.com/[dead link]
Minnesota Valley Transit Authority http://www.mvta.com/
- 1 Mystic Lake Casino Hotel, 2400 Mystic Lake Blvd, Prior Lake, toll-free: . 24 hrs. The largest casino you will find in Minnesota!.
- Renaissance Festival The best old time festival you will find in the midwest. Typically held ~Aug 15-Sept 30.
- 2 Valleyfair, ☏ . A theme park that includes 6 roller coasters, a water park and an assortment of family rides. *
- 3 Canterbury Park, 1100 Canterbury Rd S, ☏ , toll-free: . A horse race track & card club casino located in Shakopee. The card club is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Live horse racing runs in summers, normally Thursday through Sunday, beginning May 15th, and ending August 30th. Famed for hosting the Claiming Crown semi-annually, a series of races with $600,000 in purses for claiming horses. Live racing is a much more family oriented event, with a playground and pony rides usually offered on Sundays.
- Race car tracks Located on the old 169
- Murphy's Landing Recreation of a 1900s style community with acting
- Trails of Terror A fun scary experience in October located at the same location as the Renaissance Festival.
- Holiday Inn Express, 511 Marschall Road, ☏ .
|Routes through Shakopee|
|Minneapolis via and ← Bloomington/Eden Prairie ←||N S||→ Le Sueur → Mankato|
|Wayzata ← Chanhassen ←||N S||→ Savage → Ends at|