Sentosa is an island just off the southern coast of Singapore. This district also includes Harbourfront and the Southern Islands. Sentosa (“The isle of tranquillity” in Malay) has become one of Singapore’s biggest tourist attractions and a popular quick island getaway for locals. The jewel in the crown is Resorts World Sentosa, an enormous complex comprising of the Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium, the Adventure Cove Waterpark, a casino, shopping malls and hotels.
The island used to be a malarial swamp known as Pulau Blakang Mati, and the centrepiece of Britain's spectacularly unsuccessful "Fortress Singapore" strategy in World War II.
At the eastern tip of the island is Sentosa Cove, Singapore's poshest residential neighborhood, where prices for a modest bungalow start at $10 million and climb into the stratosphere.
The island is open to the public 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Entry fee for admission into Sentosa via most modes of transport have been reinstated since 1 April 2023. However, if visitors are holding the Sentosa Islander Membership (Insider tier), they may enjoy exclusive perks such as 365 days of free island admission and 4 hours of free parking at selected car parks. Hotel guests can also get their admission fee waived.
Entry via Sentosa Boardwalk
Admission to the island by foot (via Sentosa Boardwalk) and by cycling is free.
Entry via Sentosa Gateway
Entry fee for cars and taxis range from $2 (noon-2PM, 5PM-7AM) to $6 (7AM-noon, 2-5PM). Visitors can drive into the island via the Sentosa Gateway. Island Admission can be auto deducted via the CashCard inserted in the in-vehicle unit (I.U.) or via cash paid to the counters at the gantry. Parking lots can be found at Beach Station, Imbiah, Tanjong Beach, Palawan Beach and Sentosa Cove Village Parks. Carpark charges are $1.20 per hour (7AM-5PM) and $2.40 per entry (5PM-7AM).
Entry via Sentosa Express
Take the North-East (Purple) Line or Circle (Yellow) Line of the MRT to Harbourfront MRT station. Make your way up to Level 3 via Lobby L to take the Sentosa Express into Sentosa. From 1 April 2023 onwards, you can enter Sentosa Express at VivoCity with your EZ-link, Mastercard, Visa, AMEX or public transport concession cards at the gantry to pay for your entry fee or purchase an entry ticket. The train operates from 7AM to midnight.
Entry by bus services
Bus Service 123 provides direct transport into Sentosa from multiple points of the central region of mainland Singapore. Alternatively, visitors can take the RWS8 bus service from Harbourfront or VivoCity bus stop. The fee for bus rides are from $1 and follow distance-based charges.
Entry via Singapore Cable Car
Alight at Harbourfront MRT and take Exit B to Harbourfront Centre. Take the cable car from Harbourfront Tower II via the Mount Faber line. The Mount Faber Line covers three stations: Mount Faber Peak, Harbourfront and Sentosa. Located within a 3-5min walk from Sentosa Cable Car Station, the Imbiah Lookout Cable Car Station is part of the Sentosa Line, which covers Merlion (closed), Imbiah Lookout and Siloso Point Cable Car Stations.
All transportation around Sentosa (except taxis and private hire) is free.
Beach Station is the primary transport hub for the island. Visitors can transit between various services such as Sentosa Express (stops include Beach Station, Imbiah Station, Resorts World Sentosa, and Vivo City), Beach shuttle, and shuttle buses.
Beach Shuttle services
The beach shuttle stops at various stops along Tanjong Beach, Palawan Beach, and Siloso Beach every 10 minutes (Su-F 9AM-10PM, Sa 9AM-11:30PM).
Shuttle bus services
There are three shuttle buses on the island, coded as Bus A, B, and C. All bus services come every 15 minutes, with Buses A and B operating from 7AM to 12:10AM daily, while Bus C operates from 8AM to 10PM daily.
See and do
Sentosa is home to a number of attractions, F&B establishments, and hotels. Some of Sentosa’s offerings extend to St John’s Island and Lazarus Island.
Resorts World Sentosa
Resorts World Sentosa can be reached via various modes of transport. Visitors can take the Sentosa Express and alight at the Resorts World Station or take public buses 123 and RWS8 or intra-island buses Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Resorts World Sentosa (see Get in). Alternatively, visitors may choose to walk into Resorts World Sentosa via the Sentosa Boardwalk for free. Resorts World Sentosa is home to Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium, and Adventure Cove Waterpark.
- 1 Universal Studios Singapore. 11AM–6PM daily. The first Universal Studios theme park in Southeast Asia. There are six zones: Hollywood, New York, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, and Far Far Away. Inclement weather can put a damper on plans, although some rides do remain open A one-day pass costs $82 for adults (aged 13 years old and above) and $61 for children (aged 4 to 12 years old).
- 1 S.E.A. Aquarium. 10AM–5PM daily. One of the world’s largest aquariums that is home to majestic manta rays, enormous goliath grouper, Napoleon wrasse, and other marine animals. S.E.A. Aquarium also has various programmes for up-close animal encounters and learning journeys. A one-day ticket costs $43 for adults (aged 13 years old and above) and $32 for children (aged 4 to 12 years old).
- 2 Adventure Cove Waterpark. 10AM–5PM daily. The water park is home to 13 rides and attractions, including Southeast Asia’s first hydro-magnetic coaster, Riptide Rocket. The Adventure River consists of 14 themed zones including a tropical jungle garden and a sea creature grotto. Visitors may also snorkel around the Rainbow Reef that is home to over 20,000 reef inhabitants. Lockers cost $10 for small ones and $20 for large ones. A one-day ticket costs $39 for adults (aged 13 years old and above) and $31 (aged 4 to 12 years old).
Sentosa island is home to three beaches – Tanjong Beach, Palawan Beach, and Siloso Beach. Sentosa’s Beach Courts are located along the three beaches, where visitors can engage in sporting activities such as beach volleyball. The Southernmost Point of Continental Asia is at Palawan Beach, together with HydroDash, Explorers of Sentosa by Thomas Dambo, and The Palawan @ Sentosa. Siloso Beach houses several beach clubs and Magical Shores. Located at Beach Station, the Central Beach Bazaar is home to attractions such as the Air Combat: A Virtual Reality Experience, and Wings of Time.
- Air Combat: A Virtual Reality Experience, Beach Station, ☏ +65 6361 0088, 10AM–10PM daily. Visitors can experience eight minutes of aerial combat with a pair of VR goggles through six different movements. The cost of one ride is $15. (updated Aug 2023)
- Explorers of Sentosa by Thomas Dambo, Palawan Beach, daily. Home to four giant Explorers made from upcycled wood and plastic, it is accompanied by an interactive online map of hidden parts of Palawan Beach. (updated Aug 2023)
- 3 HydroDash, Palawan Beach. M–F 11AM–6PM; Sa and public/school holidays 10AM–7PM; Su 10AM–6PM. Singapore’s first floating aqua park with obstacle courses and playgrounds, suitable for all ages. From $13/hr.
- Magical Shores, Siloso Beach Walk, M–Th 7:30–9:30PM, F–Su and public holidays 7:30–10:30PM. A multi-sensory experience involving interactive visual and music effects. (updated Aug 2023)
- 2 Wings of Time (Beach Station). 7:40PM & 8:40PM daily. Visitors can watch the light water show, which features laser, fire and water effects set to a soundtrack. Each show lasts 20 minutes, ending with a fireworks display. There are two types of seating, with pricing applicable to visitors aged 4 years old and above. The standard seat costs $19 while the premium seat costs $24.
- Gogreen Eco Adventure, 51 Siloso Beach Walk, 10:30AM–7:30PM daily. Visitors can rent bicycles, kick scooters and other retail items to travel around Sentosa’s beaches.
- HeadRock VR, 80 Siloso Road, ☏ +65 6963 4127. M–F noon–7PM, Sa Su and public & school holidays 11AM–7PM. Singapore’s first VR theme park with 8 themed virtual reality experiences in the VR Play Zone, and the kids media interactive zone with a ‘Hello! My Dino’ children’s playground.
- 4 iFly Singapore, 43 Siloso Beach Walk, ☏ . Daily 9AM –10PM (W 11AM–10PM). A five-story tall wind tunnel for indoor skydiving.
- 5 Mega Adventure Park, 10A Siloso Beach Walk, ☏ . 11AM–6PM daily. Zip wires, aerial obstacle courses, simulated parachute landings and trampolines.
- 6 Skyline Luge Singapore, 45 Siloso Beach Walk, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. M–Th 11AM–7:30PM, F 11AM–9PM, Sa 10AM–9PM, Su 10AM-7:30PM. Up the hill in a ski lift and down again in a steerable bobsled.
- SkyPark Sentosa by AJ Hackett, 30 Siloso Beach Walk, ☏ +65 6911 3070. M–F 12:30–7PM, Sa Su public holidays 11:30AM–7PM. Home to the 50-m-high SkyPark Sentosa Bungy tower, Giant Swing that swings at 120 km/h, and Skybridge, a 40-m walkway with see-through sections.
- YachtCruiseSG, 11 Cove Drive, ☏+65 9231 3939. Visitors can end their day with an evening sunset yacht cruise. The City Skyline Cruise runs for an hour from Th–Su and public holidays 6PM. The Southern Islands Speedboat Tour runs for an hour at various time slots from daily 9AM, 11AM, 2PM, 4PM, and 6PM. The Yacht and Kusu Island Tour runs for 2 hr 30 min daily 9:15AM.
- Madame Tussauds Singapore, 40 Imbiah Road, ☏+65 6715 4000, 10AM–6PM daily. The museum features more than 80 unique celebrity wax figures from Asia, Hollywood, Bollywood and more, with a boat ride experience called “Spirit of Singapore”. Standard tickets cost $42.50 for adults (aged 13 years old and above) and $30 for children (aged 3 to 12 years old).
- Nestopia, 6 Siloso Beach Resort, ☏ +65 6371 1067, W–F 2–6:45PM, Sa–Su, PH and school holidays 10AM–7PM. Open-air space with 17 play sections fitted out with obstacle courses made up of three giant nests situated 7.5 m off the ground with two long slides. A 1 hr Play ticket costs $12.
- Ricochet Sentosa, 1 Larkhill Road, ☏+65 8200 9417, 7AM–10PM daily. Ricochet Padel’s first club in Singapore offering padel equipment and accessories for rent and sale. Court booking prices are $72/hour at off peak hours (noon–4PM) and $84/hour at peak hours (7AM–noon, 4–10PM), while padel racket rental is $10 per racket.
- Sentosa 4D AdventureLand, 51B Imbiah Road, ☏+65 6274 5355, noon–7PM daily. Four different rides to experience the different effects of 4D technology where visitors can feel physical elements such as fog, rain, wind, and vibrations. The 4-in-1 Combo (one-time admission) ticket costs $48.90 for adults (aged 13 years old and above), and $35.90 for children (aged 3 to 12 years old).
- Trickeye @ Southside, 80 Siloso Road, 11AM–7PM daily. Four different themed zones that use 3D, augmented reality technology and mobile app ‘XR Museum’ to create interactive displays. A standard ticket costs $32 for adults (aged 13 to 59 years old) and $28 for children (aged 4 to 12 years old) and seniors (aged 60 years old and above).
Relaxation and sightseeing
- Fort Siloso and Fort Siloso Skywalk, Siloso Road. Gazetted as Singapore’s 74th National Monument on 15 Feb 2022, the on-site museum contains World War II memorabilia, including coastal guns, remains of military structures and tunnels. There is an interactive video documentary and wax figures of the Japanese and British soldiers in the Surrender Chambers. There is a 1 hr 30 min night tour called the Fort Siloso Night Experience, every Friday from 8–9:30PM. The tour costs $45 per pax.
- Scentopia, 36 Siloso Beach Walk, ☏ +65 8031 7081, 11AM–7PM daily. The perfumery has a perfume-making workshop, where visitors can create their personal orchid scent after taking a perfume personality test. There are also 300+ augmented reality displays within the perfumery. The 1 hr 100ml perfume making workshop costs $125 per person, while the 1 hr 50ml perfume making workshops costs $95 per person.
- Sentosa Nature Discovery, 40 Imbiah Road, 9AM–5PM daily. The nature trail includes eight types of habitats with interactive exhibits, sculptures, and a lookout point. The Geology Gallery displays earth processes and rock formations, geological maps, coastal forests, rock samples and fossils that formed Singapore and Sentosa. Admission is free.
- SkyHelix Sentosa, 41 Imbiah Road, ☏ +65 6361 0088, 10AM–9:30PM daily. An open-air gondola that rotates and ascends to 79 m above sea level with a 360° view. Visitors can choose between one standard non-alcoholic drink or a souvenir (included in the ticket). A standard ticket costs $20 for adults (aged 13 years old and above) and $17 for children (aged 4 to 12 years old).
- 7 Sentosa Golf Club, 27 Bukit Manis Rd, ☏ . Home to two golf courses, The Serapong and The Tanjong. Booking prices for both golf courses are M–F $240 and Sa–Su & holidays $320 per member’s guest (M–F: up to three guests; Sa–Su, holidays: up to one guest) and M–F $370 per pax and Sa–Su, holidays $500 per pax for visitors..
- Sentosa Cove. Singapore’s oceanfront residences, home to more than 2,000 villas, bungalows, mansions, and condominiums. The area comprises The Residences at W Singapore – Sentosa Cove, W Singapore – Sentosa Cove hotel, and Quayside Isle.
On the main island
- Labrador Nature Reserve, Labrador Villa Road, 7AM–7PM daily. Visitors may bird watch, nature photography, nature walks, and more. As an important World War II site, heritage trails and guided tours are conducted within the reserve.
- Mount Faber Peak, 109 Mount Faber Road. Visitors can exercise on Mount Faber’s hilly terrain. Visitors also dine in at Arbora Hilltop Garden & Bistro and Dusk Restaurant and Bar located next to the Mount Faber Peak cable car station. Alternatively, visitors may opt four different dining experiences in the Cable Car Sky Dining experience (boarding time 5:30PM–6:30PM).
- Henderson Waves, Henderson Road. Singapore’s highest pedestrian bridge at 36 m above Henderson Road. It connects Mount Faber Park to Telok Blangah Hill Park. The lighting hours for Henderson Waves is from 7PM–7AM daily.
Visitors can take a 15-min ferry ride to Lazarus Island from the Sentosa Jetty @ Cove. Five tiny houses, introduced as Tiny Away Escape @ Lazarus, were made available for booking from April 2023. The tiny houses were built from eco-friendly materials and provide biodigesters for conversion of guests’ food waste into compost.
Seringat Island, Kias Island and St. John’s Island are also accessible from Lazarus Island. Gogreen Eco Adventure has a second branch on St John’s Island. Visitors may rent bicycles, kick scooters, camping equipment, and retail items to ride around the island during their visit.
The ferry services are available during weekends and public holidays. A roundtrip ticket between Sentosa Jetty @ Cove and Lazarus Seringat Jetty costs $20 for adults and $15 for children. There is also a family package for two adults and 2 children which cost $64. Departure times from Sentosa Jetty @ Cove are 9AM, 11AM, 1PM, and 3PM, while departure times from Lazarus Seringat Jetty are 10:30AM, 12:30PM, 2:30PM, and 5:30PM.
Sentosa has souvenir shops and shopping areas around the island, including Resorts World Sentosa, Sentosa Cove, and the island’s attractions.
- Shopping Experiences at Resorts World Sentosa, 10AM–8PM daily. Visitors can visit the retail outlets at Resorts World Sentosa and shop at luxury brands such as Bvlgari, Rolex at Swiss Watch, and more.
- Sentosa FUN Shop, Beach Station, ☏ +65 6377 9671, 10AM–10PM daily. Retail shop that sells souvenirs, beach and travel essentials.
- Cable Car Gift Shop, Mount Faber Peak & Imbiah Lookout, ☏ +65 6377 9671, 8:30AM–8PM daily. Singapore Cable Car souvenir shops that sell keychains, miniature replicas of cable cars, and other souvenirs.
- 1 Quayside Isle, 31 Ocean Way (Bus B from Beach Station), ☏ . 10AM–10PM daily. Dining and retail destination for residences and guests staying at Sentosa Cove, with over 20 dining, wellness, and retail outlets.
- 2 VivoCity, 1 HarbourFront Walk, ☏ . 10AM–10PM daily. A shopping mall accessible by Sentosa Boardwalk and Sentosa Express. Some F&B options include Food Republic on Level 3, and Kopitiam on Basement 2.
Dining options can be found around Sentosa and Harbourfront areas. On the island, Resorts World Sentosa, hotels on Sentosa, and other food establishments can be found.
- 1 Seah Im Food Centre, Seah Im Rd (across from Vivocity). Popular with locals, this small hawker centre (non-air conditioned) has a range of Indian Muslim food stalls and a variety of local cuisine. $4~6.
- 2 Food Republic VivoCity, 1 HarbourFront Walk, #03-01. Retro-themed food centre like a collection of 1960s hawkers with air-conditioning. $5-7.
- 3 Malaysian Food Street, Resorts World Sentosa. M Tu Th 11AM-10PM, F Sa 9AM-11PM, Su 9AM-10PM, closed on Wednesday. Notable for its retro 1970s depiction of Malaysia, with food hawkers selling Penang laksa and KL Hokkien mee. $6-9.
- Arbora Café, 42 Imbiah Road, Sentosa Cable Car Station, ☏ +65 6361 0088, 8:45AM–8PM daily. Sandwiches and salad bowls $7-10.
- Baristart Coffee, 40 Siloso Beach Walk, ☏ +65 6970 0631, M–F 9AM–5PM, Sa Su 9AM–6PM. A coffee chain that originated from Hokkaido, Japan. Drinks $5-9, food $8-12.
- Gelatissimo, 53 Siloso Beach Walk, 11AM–8:30PM daily. Italian gelato, milkshakes, frappe served from $7.
- Good Old Days Food Court, Beach Station, ☏ +65 6238 8440, 11AM–10PM daily. Local and Asian cuisine food items $7-10.
- 4 Arbora Hilltop Garden & Bistro, 109 Mount Faber Rd, Faber Peak, ☏ . M–F noon–10:30PM, Sa Su public holidays 8:30AM–10:30PM. Accessible via the cable car or an uphill walk from Harbourfront MRT. Western classics and Asian delights $18-26.
- CHIFA!, Resorts World Sentosa, ☏ +65 6577 6558, M Tu Th F noon–3PM, 6–11PM; Sa Su noon–11PM (closed on W). Peruvian-Chinese cuisine food $18-24.
- Gin Khao Bistro, #01-12 Quayside Isle, 31 Ocean Way, ☏ +65 6570 2208, M–Th noon–3PM, 5:30–10PM; F Sa noon–10:30PM; Su noon–10PM. Thai cuisine food is priced between $15~25.
- Golfer’s Terrace, 27 Bukit Manis Rd, ☏ +65 6373 7151, 7AM–7:30PM daily. Serves local, Chinese, Western, and Japanese cuisine food $15-24.
- Kailash Parbat, 42 Imbiah Road, ☏ +65 6592 5545, 10AM–10PM daily. Indian vegetarian food items served at prices between $10~20.
- Le Faubourg, Block 17 #01-02, 2 Gunner Lane, Mess Hall, ☏ +65 6677 7128, 8:30AM–6PM daily. French cuisine food $20-26.
- 5 Trapizza, 101 Siloso Road, Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa, ☏ . M–Th noon–9PM, F–Su 11AM–10PM. Italian cuisine food options such as pizzas and pastas from $20.
- Bedrock Origin, 23 Beach View Palawan Ridge, #01-02 Oasia Resort Sentosa, ☏ +65 6818 3333, 7–11AM, noon–3PM, 6–10:30PM daily. Seafood and meat Western cuisine food from $38.
- Blue Lotus, #01-13 Quayside Isle, 31 Ocean Way, ☏ +65 6339 0880, 5:30–9:30PM daily, and F–Su 11:30AM–3PM. Accessible via shuttle bus. Chinese seafood and meat options $28~48.
- Casserole, 101 Siloso Road, Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa, ☏ +65 6371 1966, 6–10PM daily. Accessible via the beach shuttle and shuttle buses. Vegetarian and vegan food options $26~32.
- Cassia, 1 The Knolls, Capella Singapore, ☏ +65 6591 5045, 8–10AM, noon–2:30PM, 6:30–10PM daily. Cantonese cuisine food items served from $20.
- Dusk Restaurant and Bar, 109 Mount Faber Rd, ☏ +65 6361 0088, Su–Th and public holidays 4–11PM; F Sa & eve of public holidays 4PM–2AM. Accessible via cable car, drive, or an uphill walk from Harbourfront MRT. European food items priced between $28-39.
- Greenwood Fish Market, #01-02A–05 Quayside Isle, 31 Ocean Way, ☏ +65 6262 0450, noon–10:30PM daily. Seafood food items priced from $25.
- 7 The Cliff, 2 Bukit Manis Rd,Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa, ☏ +65 6708 8310, noon–3PM, 6–10PM daily. Fusion Italian food from $25.
Sentosa is home to several beach bars across Tanjong, Palawan, and Siloso Beach. There are also several bars in the hotels on the island and at Sentosa Cove.
- +Twelve, 54 Palawan Beach Walk, The Palawan @ Sentosa, ☏ +65 6277 7089, M–Th 10AM–9PM, F–Su & PH 10AM–10PM. Serves beers from $14 and cocktails from $21.
- Bikini Bar, Siloso Beach, M–Th 2–10PM, F 2–10:30PM, Sa noon–10:30PM, Sun noon–9:30PM. Serves beer from $13 and cocktails from $16.
- Coastes, 50 Siloso Beach Walk, Su–Th 9AM–9:30PM, F Sa 9AM–10:30PM. Serves beer from $14 and cocktails from $17.
- FOC Sentosa, 110 Tanjong Beach Walk, ☏ +65 6100 1102, W–Su 11:30AM–10PM (closed M Tu). Mediterranean food and serves beer from $15 and cocktails from $22.
- Ola Beach Club, 46 Siloso Beach Walk, ☏+65 8189 6601, M–Th 10AM–9PM, F 10AM–10PM, Sa & public holidays 9AM–10PM, Su 9AM–9PM. Hawaiian-inspired cuisine and serves beer from $12 and cocktails from $16.
- Rumours Beach Club, 40 Siloso Beach Walk, ☏ +65 6970 0625, M–Th 11AM–9PM, F Sa eve of public holiday 10AM–10PM, Su & public holidays 10AM–9PM. Serves beer from $15 and cocktails from $19.
- Sand Bar, 52-54 Siloso Beach Walk, Sa & public holidays 3PM–1AM, Su 3–9:30PM, M–F closed. Serves beers from $12 and cocktails from $15.
- Splash Tribe, 54 Palawan Beach Walk, The Palawan @ Sentosa, ☏ +65 6277 7089, M–Th 10AM–7PM, F–Su & public holidays 10AM–10PM. Serving beers from $14 and cocktails from $19.
- Tanjong Beach Club, 120 Tanjong Beach Walk, ☏ +65 9750 5323, M–F 10AM–8PM, Sa Su & public holidays 10AM–9PM. Serves beer from $15 and cocktails from $22.
- 1-Altitude Coast, 10 Artillery Avenue, The Outpost Hotel, ☏ +65 8879 8765, M–Th 11AM–10PM, F Sa 11AM–2AM, Su 11AM–midnight. Rooftop restaurant, al-fresco deck and infinity pool serving beers from $12 and cocktails from $23.
- Boater’s Bar, #01-01 11 Cove Drive, ONEo15 Marina Club, ☏ +65 6305 6988, W–Su, eve of public holidays and public holidays 5–11PM, M Tu closed. Floating bar at Sentosa Cove that serves beer from $11 and cocktails from $16.
- Bob’s Bar, 1 The Knolls, Capella Singapore, ☏ +65 6377 8888, 11:30AM–11:30PM daily. Serves beers from $16 and cocktails from $22.
- LeBar, 2 Bukit Manis Road, Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa, ☏ +65 6708 8310 / +65 6708 8362, noon–midnight daily. Outdoor pavilion lounge that serves beers from $17 and cocktails from $25.
- Siloso Beach Bar, 101 Siloso Road, Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa, ☏ +65 6371 1966, 9AM–8:30PM daily for hotel guests only. Serves beers from $14 and cocktails from $18.
- Bubble Bar, 101 Siloso Road, Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa, ☏ +65 6371 1966, noon–11PM daily. Al-fresco setting serves beers from $14 and cocktails from $15.
- WET® Bar, 21 Ocean Way, W Singapore – Sentosa Cove, ☏ +65 6808 7288, 9AM–7PM daily for hotel guests only.
- WOOBAR, 21 Ocean Way, W Singapore – Sentosa Cove, ☏ +65 6808 7288, Su–Th 10AM–midnight, F Sa 10AM–1AM. Serves beer from $14 and cocktails from $23.
- Harry’s Bar, 26 Sentosa Gateway, Resorts World Sentosa, ☏ +65 6261 4548, Su–Th 11:30AM–11PM, F Sa & eve of public holidays 11:30AM–midnight.
- Summerhouse Beach Club, 30 Siloso Beach Walk, ☏ +65 6911 3070, M–F 12:30PM–7PM, Sa Su 11:30AM–7PM. Within SkyPark Sentosa by AJ Hackett, serves beers from $14 and cocktails from $18.
- The Rock Bar, Hard Rock Hotel Singapore, ☏ +65 6577 6688, Su–Th noon–11PM, F Sa noon–1AM. Serves beers from $11 and cocktails from $20.
There are hotels around the island, Resorts World Sentosa, and the Harbourfront area.
Around the island
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, 1 Larkhill Road, ☏ +65 6825 3888, email@example.com . Resort with 140 rooms housed in a colonial style building, nine room types such as one- and two-bedroom pool villas and Larkhill Mansion. Facilities include in-house spa, restaurant and bar, and 9 function rooms.
- Capella Singapore, 1 The Knolls, ☏ +65 6377 8888, firstname.lastname@example.org. Hotel with 112 guest rooms, 7 function rooms, triple-tiered infinity pool, three restaurants and bars, a spa.
- Oasia Resort Sentosa, 23 Beach View, ☏ +65 6818 3388, email@example.com. Hotel with 191 suites and rooms, in-house spa, a 22.5 m pool with sun lounges, three function rooms, and 9 dining establishments.
- Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa, 101 Siloso Road, ☏ +65 6371 1088, firstname.lastname@example.org. Hotel with 454 rooms, 6 restaurants and bars, and 15 function rooms. Facilities include a spa, swimming pools, outdoor Jacuzzi, and a sea sports centre for water sports.
- Siloso Beach Resort, 51 Imbiah Walk, ☏ +65 6722 3333, email@example.com. Beach resort with 172 rooms, 10 family rooms, one glass loft, 12 villas. Facilities include Siloso Beach Café, a 95 m long landscaped pool, natural stream waterfall, a spa and 8 function rooms.
- Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa, 2 Bukit Manis Road, ☏ +65 6708 8310, H9474@sofitel.com. Pet-friendly resort with 211 rooms and suites, four villas, three dining establishments with alfresco dining option, a spa, 12 meetings rooms and two ballrooms.
- The Barracks Hotel Sentosa, 2 Gunner Lane, ☏ +65 6512 2202, firstname.lastname@example.org. Hotel that is housed in a conserved colonial building, it has 40 rooms and suites, pool and Jacuzzi.
- The Outpost Hotel Sentosa, 10 Artillery Avenue, ☏ +65 6722 0801, email@example.com. Hotel with 193 guest rooms, 7 function rooms, and a rooftop Sky Pool and bar for hotel guests only.
- Village Hotel Sentosa[dead link], 10 Artillery Avenue, ☏ +65 6722 0800, firstname.lastname@example.org. Hotel with 606 hotel rooms, 7 function rooms, and a pool deck with 4-themed pools – Lazy River Pool, Children’s Play Pool, Adventure Pool and infinity Pamukkale Pool.
- ONEo15 Marina Sentosa Cove Singapore, 11 Cove Drive , ☏+65 6305 6988, email@example.com. Hotel with 26 guest rooms, 7 function rooms, dining, spa, and infinity pool facilities.
- W Singapore – Sentosa Cove, 21 Ocean Way, ☏ +65 6808 7288. Resort with 240 rooms and suites, 8 function rooms, a spa, an outdoor pool, and private cabanas.
Resorts World Sentosa
All the hotels in Resorts World Sentosa, 8 Sentosa Gateway, can be booked via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Crockfords Tower. An all-suite hotel with 121 rooms, bathrooms with a steam room and a television set that can be seen through a mirror, and an outdoor pool.
- Equarius Hotel. Hotel with 183 rooms and suites, 6 function rooms, banquet room, restaurant, outdoor pool for rooms, suites, and villas.
- Equarius Villas. Resort with 20 villas in one-, two- or three-bedroom configuration. The villas have an outdoor private garden, private timber sundecks, bathroom with rain showers and free-standing tubs, private Jacuzzi, free-form swimming pool, and buggy services.
- Hard Rock Hotel Singapore. Hotel with 364 rooms and suites, 6 function rooms, a terrace bar, cabanas, and a pool bar.
- Hotel Michael. Hotel with 464 rooms and suites, three restaurants, a free form pool, and a lounge.
- Hotel Ora. Hotel rooms with smart and sustainable amenities, and outdoor pool.
- Tiny Away Escape @ Lazarus, 11A Pulau Seringat, ☏ +65 8043 4103, email@example.com. Five eco-friendly tiny houses on Lazarus Island designed with different themed interiors – Scandinavian, retro, industrial, modern, black and white colonial styles. Each tiny house has air-conditioning, a kitchenette, and bathroom. Accessible by ferry from Sentosa Jetty @ Cove.
- Travelodge Harbourfront, 50 Telok Blangah Road, ☏ +65 6818 6666, firstname.lastname@example.org. Hotel with 328 rooms, 30-metre outdoor swimming pool, self-select minibar, laundrette area, rooftop bar, co-working space with alfresco seating areas, co-living pantry space, and complimentary bicycle rental to use around the city.
- Momentus Hotel Alexandra, 323 Alexandra Road, ☏ +65 6828 8888, email@example.com. Hotel with 442 hotel rooms and suites, a club lounge, an outdoor pool, restaurant and bar.
- The Quay Hotel West Coast, 428 Pasir Panjang Road, ☏ +65 6778 6788, firstname.lastname@example.org. A five-storey corporate hotel with eateries near the hotel.
- ibis budget Singapore West Coast, 418 Pasir Panjang, ☏ +65 6777 9888, email@example.com. Air-conditioned rooms with private bathroom and hot shower facilities, laundry services, guided sightseeing tours upon request at a charge.
- ibis budget Singapore Mount Faber, 400 Telok Blangah, ☏ +65 6273 7888, firstname.lastname@example.org. 32 air-conditioned rooms with private bathroom and hot shower facilities, laundry services, guided sightseeing tours upon request at a charge.