- 1 Tourism Bureau, Joseph Depauwstreet 25 (in the castle), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. M-F 10:00—12:30, 13:30—17:00; Sa Su 13:30—17:00 (May 15-Oct 15 only). More info on nature reserves can be obtained by e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zuunvallei - Volsembroek. Discover the nature reserve. It is protected by the RD 30/7/96 with a surface of around 3 ha. It is a meadow and swampland that for about six months during the winter is largely underwater and a stop or wintering area for migratory water birds (observation post available). In summer the area is extensively grazed by a small herd of galloway cattle. Information panels in Dutch at the entrances. It is located on the left bank of the brook Zuunbeek (access via Hoogstraat (street) at number 35).
- Zuunvallei - Oude Zuun —Discover the restored orchard and one of the botanically most valuable wet meadow and pasture of the Pajottenland area. A lot of flowers in spring of course. It is protected by the RD 30/7/96 with a surface of around 5 ha. Also it is a spot where you can here in the evening the little owl  and with some chance see him. There are several nest boxes where he lives. It is near the C. Leunenstraat (street) upstream at both sides of the brook Zuunbeek. You have to follow the red gravel path along the brook.
- 1 Coloma Castle and Park, Sint-Sebastiaansstraat 18, ☏ . The castle park has roses from all over the world in the centre of the town. The castle building houses a municipal cultural centre.
- Typical old town (landscape protected by RD) with the houses in a circle around the church, which dates back to 16th century.
- 2 Television Tower, Victor Maloustraat. This concrete television tower is 302 meters high, dominates the regional landscape, and can be seen from far away. The tower was built between 1991 and 1994 for the regional Flemish television channel VRT to improve the television reception in Brussels. It is often called the VRT Tower. A birdbox on the tower is occupied by a peregrine (Falco peregrinus) since 2005 and produced four chicks each year.
Take a bicycle tour. As in most parts of Flanders, Sint-Pieters-Leeuw also has signposts with numbers guiding along routes that are very suitable for cycling.
The following tour is 18 km and goes along not far from the nature reserves and the most beautiful routes of the town. You start at the church in the centre and look for the signpost with direction number 70. Once you arrive at the point number 70, you go further with the numbers as follows: 72 -71 - 23 - 22 - 21 - 20 - 68 - 69 - 70.
On this website, you can visualize the tour on a map. First you have to search for the town Sint-Pieters-Leeuw. Then you have to click on the red bullet with the numbers.
- 1 Neuhaus Outlet Shop, Postweg 2, Vlezenbeek, ☏ . M-Sa 09:00—18:00, Su closed. Belgium is known for its chocolate. The factory of a famous brand Neuhaus is in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw. In this small outlet shop you can taste and buy second class chocolate. Honestly, the taste is not different but the price is a real bargain. One kilo for €14 when a kilo normally costs €54.
- 1 Makro, Bergense steenweg 427. Place for a cheap meal.
- 2 Play Bouzouki, Bergense Steenweg 12, ☏ . Greek restaurant
- [dead link] Moriau, Rink 30 (in front of the entrance of the church). A very typical local pub where own bottled Geuze is served. It is a very typical drink of the region.
- [dead link] Oude Smis Van Mekingen, J-B Cardijnstraat 10. Another very charming pub.
- 1 Ibis Budget Brussels South Ruisbroek, Vorstsesteenweg 100, ☏ . Budget hotel near the highway exit and near the Ruisbroek train station.
- 2 Green Park Hotel, Victor Nonnenmanstraat 15, ☏ . High class hotel mainly for business travelers. Rooms are cheaper during weekends. €90-125.
Free internet at the local library.
From Sint-Pieters-Leeuw, you can visit the following sites, all within 10 km drive or bus from town.
- Halle (not to be confused with Halle, Germany) — with a beautiful church and a grand place .
- Lennik — better known by its beautiful castle and the park of Gaasbeek.
- Beersel — with its beautiful castle and also old paper mill Herisem in Alsemberg.