Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sisimiut has an small airport to where Air Greenland operates flights from Kangerlussuaq and Nuuk daily, several times a week also from Ilulissat, Maniitsoq and Aasiaat.
Since the distances are very small, everything is walkable. However, a bus runs every 20 minutes a loop through the town. The airport is reachable by taxi.
- 1 Taseralik (Cultural center), Postbox 3083, ☎ . Sisimiut cultural center. It hosts a café, internet café, cinema, theatre/concert hall and conference room. It also has changing art on display, typically by contemporary greenlandic artists.
- [dead link] Misigisaq, J. M. Jensen-ip aqq. ; P.O. Box 478, ☎ , .
- Restaurant Nasaasaaq, Aqqusinersuaq 86, ☎ .
- Pub Raaja.
- Hotel Sisimiut, Aqqusinersuaq 86 Box 70, ☎ .
- 3 Aasivissuit – Nipisat. Inuit Hunting Ground between Ice and Sea. Traditional hunting grounds, reportedly containing remains of 4,200 years of human history. This region was in 2018 added to the UNESCO World Heritage List as a cultural heritage site.