Jump to navigation Jump to search
South Vancouver Island is in Vancouver Island.
Greater Victoria and the West Coast Road
- 1 Victoria — The capital city of British Columbia that markets itself as a piece of England.
- 2 Langford — The hub of "Westshore", a group of municipalities to the west of Victoria.
- 3 Port Renfrew — A 2 hour scenic drive from Victoria on the West Coast of Vancouver Island, Port Renfrew is a small west coast community originally built by logging and fishing. It is situated along 150 miles of rugged uninhabited coastline.
- 4 Sidney — A relaxing city 20 minutes from downtown Victoria, 5 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, Quiet, on the Waterfront with quaint little shops. A tourist vacation and Retirement location with waterfront walkways and bicycle paths.
- 5 Sooke —
- Duncan — Agricultural town between Victoria and Nanaimo, home of the world's largest hockey stick. Cowichan Bay, a pretty little seaside village, is nearby.
- 6 Chemainus — 10 minutes north of Duncan; known for it's tourist attracting murals, plenty of tourist shops and a world-class playhouse.
- 7 Ladysmith — 20 minutes south of Nanaimo, tourist town, many shops down main street. Heritage town with restored buildings and beautiful Transfer Beach. Known for its annual Festival of Lights during the third week in November. Also voted one of the top ten "towns" in Canada as published by Harrowsmith Magazine.
- Bouchart Gardens.
- High Tea at the Empress.