Southern Himachal Pradesh is a region in Himachal Pradesh, consisting of Shimla, Sirmaur ans Solan districts.
Map of Southern Himachal Pradesh
- 1 Shimla — the summer capital of Himachal and once the summer capital of the British Raj
- 2 Chail — a beautiful hill station, and location of Chail Palace and the Chail Sanctuary
- 4 Kufri — a small town (hill station), and home to the Indira Tourist Park and Mashru Peak
- 5 Narkanda — a skiing and winter sports resort
- 6 Rampur— a city and municipal council. Rampur was the winter capital of the Kingdom of Bushahr
- 7 Rohru — a town on the banks of the Pabbar River. Rohru is famous for apples and trout fishing
- 8 Sarahan — home to the Bhima Kali Temple
- 9 Solan — a city with many tourist attractions such as Jawahar Park, Children Park, Mohan Park and Koral Cave
- 10 Thanedar — town also known for its apple orchards
- 1 Shivalik Fossil Park (Suketi Fossil Park) — Asia's biggest fossil park. The park has fossil (skeletal) remains, replications of extinct animals and a museum.