Jump to navigation Jump to search
Southwestern Indiana is in Indiana.
- 1 Evansville
- 2 Ferdinand
- 3 Jasper
- 4 New Harmony - A small town that was once a failed experiment in creating a Utopian society.
- 5 Odon - A small little town in the middle of Amish Country
- 6 Santa Claus, location of Holiday World theme park
- 7 Vincennes
- 1 George Rogers Clark National Historical Park
- Hoosier National Forest
- 2 Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial
- Ouabache (Wabash) Trails State Park
- Evansville Regional Airport (EVV IATA) from Chicago, Dallas, Cincinnati, Atlanta, Memphis, and Detroit.