North America > United States of America > Mid-Atlantic > New York (state) > Finger Lakes > Rochester and Suburbs > SpencerportJump to navigation Jump to search
Spencerport is a village in the suburbs of Rochester, New York.
- [dead link] Spencerport Bowl, 45 Nichols St, ☏ . M-Th 5:30PM-10PM (plus W 9AM-noon), F 4:30PM-midnight, Sa 10AM-midnight, Su noon-8PM. CJ's Pub and Grill is right inside.
- Book Centre, 42 Slayton Ave (Village Plaza), ☏ . Enormous selection of used books and other media, arranged in haphazard stacks that invite surprising discoveries. Cash or check only.
- Harmony Health Store, 85 S Union St, Ste 204A, ☏ , HarmonyHealthStore@yahoo.com. Tu 10AM-5PM, W 10AM-6PM, Th noon-6PM, F 10AM-4PM, Sa 10AM-2PM. A bit of a one-woman operation (thus the limited hours), but with a good array of organic health products and the like.
- philoSophie's, 123 S Union St, toll-free: , info@sophiesphiloSophies.com. M-F 10AM-5PM. Artist and owner Joanna Alberti draws her sassy character Sophie on custom stationery and gifts. Most of her business is online, but her Spencerport location, with her studio inside, is open for retail business.
- Second Chances, 147 S Union St, ☏ . Family apparel consignment boutique.
- Bad Apples Bistro, 42 Nichols St, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. M-Th 11AM-10PM, F 11AM-11PM, Sa 4PM-11PM. Possibly the finest restaurant on the west side of Rochester, Bad Apples' name in no way reflects its cuisine. The menu changes seasonally, and focuses on fresh local products. $10-25.
- Cafe Macchiato, 123 S Union St, ☏ . M-F 7AM-8PM, Sa 9AM-10PM. Homemade sandwiches and soups, plus interesting coffee creations.
- [dead link] CJ's Pub and Grill, 45 Nichols St, ☏ . M–F 4PM-close, Sa Su noon-close. Pretty good pub fare (and middling pizza) right inside the Spencerport Bowl bowling alley. $7-15.
- The Galley, 94 S Union St, ☏ , email@example.com. daily 11:30AM-?. Right on the Erie Canal, you can dock right outside. Specialties are seafood and chicken French. There's another location in Brockport. $7-19.
- Mangia Mangia, 500 S Union St (in the plaza on the NE corner of Union and Route 31.), ☏ . Tu-Su 7AM-9PM. A small restaurant with a huge menu—quite literally, as the two-sided menu sheets are over two feet tall and over one foot wide, almost too big to hold! The portions are similarly huge, as you might expect from the name. The food is focused on Italian, but they also serve breakfast (specializing in frittatas and omelettes), seafood (including a fish fry every day), and a wide selection of panini and sandwiches. $10-$20.
- [dead link] Texas Bar-B-Q Joint (formerly Taste of Texas BBQ), 122 South Union St, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. M-Th 11AM-8PM, F 11AM-9PM, Sa noon-9PM, Su 1PM-8PM. Another one of Rochester's great BBQ joints is starting to attract some attention even outside of Spencerport. The beef brisket and several of the joint's side dishes are the most acclaimed menu items. $5-13.
|Routes through Spencerport|
|Niagara Falls ← Albion ←||W E||→ Rochester → Vernon|
|Tonawanda/North Tonawanda ← Brockport ←||W E||→ Rochester → Rome|