North America > United States of America > Mid-Atlantic > New York (state) > Central New York > Rome (New York)
- Amtrak Rome (ROM), 6599 Martin St, toll-free: .
- Ace Taxi Service, 137 N Washington St, ☎ .
- Shuttle Express, 921 Seneca St, ☎ .
- 1 Fort Stanwix National Monument, 100 N James Street. 9am - 5pm daily. This reconstructed colonial fortress was the site of the Siege of Fort Stanwix during the Revolutionary War. Guided tours available. See web page for tour times and special events. No entry fee.
- Teddy's, 851 Black River Blvd, ☎ . Four-time winner of Riggiesfest.
|Routes through Rome|
|Buffalo ← Syracuse ←||W E||→ Utica → Albany (Rensselaer)|
|Rochester ← Weedsport ←||W E||→ Utica → Waterford|