Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Wisconsin Canoe Heritage Museum, 312 N Front St, ☎ . Jun-Aug: W-Sa 10AM-4PM, Su 11AM-3PM; Sep: Sa 10AM-4PM, Su 11AM-3PM. Suggested admission adults $4, teens $2, kids free.
- 2 Railroad Memories Museum, 424 N Front St, ☎ . Memorial Day-Labor Day: 10AM-5PM daily. Adults $4, children 6-12 $0.50, children under 6 free.
- Wisconsin Great Northern Railroad. Dinner train.
- Heart of the North Rodeo. July.
- Jack Pine Savage Days.
- Jack O' Lantern Fest. October.
- Green Acres Motel, N4809 Highway 63, ☎ . Clean, quiet, comfortable rooms. Family owned and operated. Giant parking lot. On snowmobile/ATV trail with gas, restaurants, etc. nearby.
- 1 Best Western American Heritage Inn, 101 W Maple St, ☎ , toll-free: , fax: . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon.
Pine City just a little over an hour's drive west, and worth making the side trip.
|Routes through Spooner|
|Duluth ← Superior ←||N S||→ Jct → Rice Lake → Eau Claire|
|Ashland ← Hayward ←||N S||→ Jct → Baldwin|