- [dead link] Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA IATA) (about a half-hour drive away). The closest airport with commercial passenger service. Springdale also has its own municipal airport for general aviation.
Springdale straddles a north-south highway with three designations: Interstate 49, US Route 62, and US Route 71. I-49 feeds into I-40 at the town of Alma, about 1 hour south. US-62 and US-71 branch off in neighboring Bentonville. US-71 then continues on over the Missouri border, eventually leading to Joplin.
- The Jones Center for Families, 922 East Emma Avenue, ☏ , fax: .
- Northwest Arkansas Naturals. Summer months. The Northwest Arkansas Naturals are the area's minor league baseball team, based in Springdale. Relatively new to Northwest Arkansas, the team moved here in 2008 and play in a brand-new park, Arvest Park, located on the fringes of Springdale. $9-$13.
- AQ Chicken, 1207 N Thompson St, ☏ , AQchicken@msn.com. Su-M, W-Th 11AM-8PM; F-Sa 11AM-8:30PM. Full service restaurant specializing in fried, grilled, bbq'd, and roasted chicken in addition to catfish and ribs. AQ Chicken is a long-standing institution in the area for southern fried chicken.
- Gusano's Pizzeria, 1094 E. Henri de Tonti, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. 11AM-11PM on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, 11AM-10PM every other day. Chicago-style pizzeria and sports bar with the self-proclaimed "best Chicago-style pizza in the world". Part of a tiny chain of 8 restaurants in and around Arkansas.
|Routes through Springdale|
|Joplin ← Rogers ←||N S||→ Fayetteville → Fort Smith|
|Tulsa ← Tontitown ←||W E||→ Huntsville → Mountain Home|