- Chamber Of Commerce, 133 East Main Street, ☏ .
US Route 40 runs through the city east and west. It connects to Interstate 70. St. Clairsville can be accessed from the following Interstate 70 exits: 215, 216, and 218.
There is no public transportation, those traveling the area will need to use their car to get around. If you are in downtown, walking may be preferred.
- 1 Belmont College.
- 2 Belmont County Courthouse, 101 West Main Street, ☏ . Built in 1885 the courthouse sits at the highest point in the St. Clairsville Area and is visible from Interstate 70 and parts of the Ohio Valley. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1969. It is a three floor Second Empire building that hosts many county functions such as three courtrooms, the county commission meeting room, as well as various offices for the county officials.
- National Road Bikeway (Parking is available at both ends: on the south at Township Hwy 278 nr. Wamock St. Clairsville Rd. (SR 9); on the north at N. Market St. (Township Hwy 435)). Runs approximately 2.5 miles / asphalt - approx. 10' wide and features a gazebo, two nature trails, and countless scouts projects. The Bikeway is the only rail trail in Ohio with a tunnel. The Tunnel is 532 feet long and 40 feet high. There are water fountains and benches available at the gazebo. Additionally there are portable toilets available throughout various points of the trail.
- 3 Ohio University Eastern Campus.
- Adventure Creek Challenge Course, 46426 Crabapple Road, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Offers 14 acres of zip lines and tree trekking.
- [dead link] Belmont County Sheriff's Residence Museum, 101 East Main Street, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. The museum shares with visitors and travelers the history of Belmont County by showcasing the history of the different communities in the area.
- National Road Bikeway. the only bike trail in Ohio passing through a rail tunnel.
- Blame My Roots Festival, ☏ . is a Country Music festival near St. Clairsville.
- Jamboree in the Hills. is one of the largest country music concerts in the Mid-West. Jamboree in the Hills, located near St. Clairsville for 30 years, attracts country music fans from all over the United States and Canada. The Super Bowl of Country Music.
- Buffalo Creek Primitives, 110 East Main Street, ☏ , ✉ Buffalocreekprimitives@gmail.com. M-F 10am-6pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sun Closed. Primitive decor, candles, jams and jellies, and other items.
- From Past To Present, 139 West Main Street, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. M-F 9:30am-5pm. Fabric, Quilts, Candles, and Specialty Gifts.
- Mel's Imagination, 171 West Main Street, ☏ . Mon-Fri: 10am-6pm Sat: 10am-4pm. Shopping and Retail.
- 1 Ohio Valley Mall, 67800 Mall Road, ☏ . Mon-Sat: 10am-9pm Sun 11am-6pm. Recently renovated shopping mall. Features over 60+ stores.
- The Paisley Umbrella, 135 East Main Street, ☏ . Wed-Fri 11am-5pm. Gift shop which showcases arts and crafts made by artisans.
- Swan's Sport Shop, 163 West Main Street, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Screenprinting, embroidery, sports apparel, and sports equipment.
- Home Pizza of St.Clairsville, 114 East Main Street. +1 740-695-9908.
- Main Street Grill & Cafe, 110 West Main Street, ☏ .
- Newellstown Diner, 145 West Main Street, ☏ . Mon-Thu: 6:00am-3:00pm.
- Microtel Inn & Suites, 51128 National Rd, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 12PM. Complementary Wi-Fi, breakfast, and fitness center ~$110.
- Red Roof Inn St Clairsville/Wheeling West, 68301 Red Roof Ln, ☏ . Check-in: 1PM, check-out: 12PM. Free Wi-Fi and coffee ~$65.
- St. Clairsville Public Library, 108 W Main St, ☏ .
|Routes through St. Clairsville|
|Columbus ← Cambridge ←||W E||→ Wheeling → Pittsburgh|
|Salem ← Carrollton ←||N S||→ Jct → END|