- Chamber Of Commerce, 133 East Main Street, ☏ .
US Route 40 runs through the city east and west. It connects to Interstate 70. St. Clairsville can be accessed from the following Interstate 70 exits: 215, 216, and 218.
The nearest major commercial airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, and the nearest general aviation airport is Wheeling Ohio County Airport.
There is no public transportation; those traveling the area must use a car to to get around. If you are in downtown, walking may be preferred.
- 1 Belmont College.
- 2 Belmont County Courthouse, 101 West Main Street, ☏ . Built in 1885 the courthouse sits at the highest point in the St. Clairsville Area and is visible from Interstate 70 and parts of the Ohio Valley. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1969. It is a three floor Second Empire building that hosts many county functions such as three courtrooms, the county commission meeting room, as well as various offices for the county officials.
- 3 Ohio University Eastern Campus.
- Belmont County Heritage Museum, 101 East Main Street, ☏ , email@example.com. Ts-Sa 10AM-4PM, Su M closed. The museum shares with visitors and travelers the history of Belmont County by showcasing the history of the different communities in the area.
- National Road Bikeway. Runs approximately 2.5 miles. The asphalt is approx. 10 ft (3.0 m) wide and features a gazebo, two nature trails, and countless scouts projects. The Bikeway is the only rail trail in Ohio with a tunnel. The Tunnel is 532 feet long and 40 feet high. There are water fountains and benches available at the gazebo. Additionally there are portable toilets available throughout various points of the trail. Parking is available at both ends: on the south at Township Hwy 278 nr. Wamock St. Clairsville Rd. (SR 9); on the north at N. Market St. (Township Hwy 435).
- Blame My Roots Festival, ☏ . A country music festival near St. Clairsville.
- Buffalo Creek Primitives, 110 East Main Street, ☏ , Buffalocreekprimitives@gmail.com. M-F 10AM-6PM, Sa 10AM-4PM, Su closed. Primitive decor, candles, jams and jellies, and other items.
- From Past To Present, 139 West Main Street, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. M-F 9:30AM-5PM. Fabric, quilts, candles, and specialty gifts.
- 1 Ohio Valley Mall, 67800 Mall Road, ☏ . M-Sa 10AM-9PM, Su 11AM-6PM. A shopping mall with more than 60 stores.
- Swan's Sport Shop, 163 West Main Street, ☏ , email@example.com. Screenprinting, embroidery, sports apparel, and sports equipment.
- Newellstown Diner, 145 West Main Street, ☏ . M-Th 6AM-3PM.
- Microtel Inn & Suites, 51128 National Rd, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon. Complementary Wi-Fi, breakfast, and fitness center ~$110.
- Red Roof Inn St Clairsville/Wheeling West, 68301 Red Roof Ln, ☏ . Check-in: 1PM, check-out: noon. Free Wi-Fi and coffee ~$65.
|Routes through St. Clairsville|
|Columbus ← Cambridge ←||W E||→ Wheeling → Pittsburgh|
|Salem ← Carrollton ←||N S||→ Jct → END|