Located at intersection of RT 43, midway between Canton and Steubenville, and RT 39, midway between New Philadelphia and East Liverpool. No mass transit.
Carroll County–Tolson Airport is a general aviation facility 1 mile southeast of the village at Airport Road off Rt 43 South of the village.
- 1 Carroll County Courthouse, Public Square. 1884 second empire-style building listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Algonquin Mill Complex, 4296 Scio Rd SW.
- Bluebird Farm, 190 Alamo Rd SE. A restaurant, gift shop, and toy museum
- CCCAA Art Gallery
- McCook House in Carrollton
- 1 McCook House Museum, 15 S. Lisbon St, ☏ , toll-free: . Friday & Saturday 10 - 5, Sunday 1 - 5 Memorial Day - Labor Day, see website for winter openings. Museum in 1837 house built by a family famous for their exploits during the American Civil War. $3.00.
- Bluebird Bird Farm and Tea Room, 190 Alamo Rd SE, Carrollton, ☏ .
- Heartland Hill Restaurant, 1680 Canton Rd NW, Carrollton, ☏ .
- Knickers, 1130 Meadowbrook Ln NE, Carrollton, ☏ .
- Villa Restaurant, 701 Crest St, Carrollton, ☏ .
- 1 Depot Bar & Grill, 203 Second Street NW, ☏ . Drinks, burgers, pizza.
- Virginia Restaurant & Lounge, ☏ .
- 1 Day's Inn, 1111 Canton Rd NW, ☏ . Budget hotel with indoor pool and gym. Free WiFi.
- 2 Microtel Inns and Suites by Wyndham, 1030 Canton Rd NW, ☏ . Check-in: after 3:00 PM, check-out: before 12:00 PM. Breakfast, fast WiFi, fitness center, laundry, pets allowed. Singles, doubles and suites with refrigerator and microwave.
- 1 Carroll County Library, 70 Second St NE, ☏ . Mon - Thu 9-8, Fri 9-6, Sat 9-4:30. Read things, free Wi-Fi.
- 2 Carrolton Post Office.
|Routes through Carrollton|
|Salem ← Hanoverton ←||N S||→ Cadiz → St. Clairsville|
|New Philadelphia ← Dellroy ←||W E||→ Salineville → East Liverpool|
|Canton ← Malvern ←||N S||→ Steubenville|