The town is arranged along its main street, and pretty much everything of note is on it. You could easily walk from one end of town to the other in perhaps an hour, much of it along shaded sidewalks, under trees. Bicycles are not recommended, as there aren't any bike lanes or such, and the sidewalks are used by many pedestrians.
- Kiwanis Park. is a fair sized park off main street, which has a large block of pure salt as a central attraction, along with a stream and picnic areas. You can also barbecue on the provided metal grills if you bring your own charcoal.
- Woodland Cemetery. has a spectacular view and a civil war monument. It's a very photogenic area, and gives a good view of the surrounding area, as well as being very peaceful and having several unique grave stones.
- 1 Battle of Salineville Marker. Site of one of the northernmost battles of the American Civil War
- Main Street Pizza. serving Pizza by the slice, wings, steak sandwiches, and meatball subs
- BK. Deli, Pizza
- Rukart's Tavern. local tavern with some food, drinks, and entertainment
- Tangerine Bar and Lounge. local bar with some food and drinks, entertainment
|Routes through Salineville|
|New Philadelphia ← Carrollton ←||W E||→ Wellsville → East Liverpool|