Jump to navigation Jump to search
St. Clears (Welsh: Sanclêr) is a small town in Carmarthenshire.
- The Gate, Pentre Road, ☏ . art gallery and exhibition centre, a shop, conference / meeting rooms, artist studios to hire, as well as cafe and St. Clears library
- 1 Travelodge St. Clears Carmarthen, A40/A4066 Roundabout, Tenby Road, St. Clears, Carmarthen, SA33 4JN.
- 2 Sarnau Mansion, Llysonnen Road, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. A Georgian country house set in 16 acres. AA 4 Red Diamond Award 2002-2003; Welsh Tourist Board 4 * £45-50 per person, per night.
- 3 Coedllys Country House, Coedllys Uchaf, Llangynin, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Award winning 5 * (Visit Wales & AA), 195-year-old farmhouse. B&B from £45 per person. 5 * Cottage from £60 per person, per night..
- 4 Old Oak Barn, Cwmpalis, St Clears, Carmarthen. SA33 4DS, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. This child friendly self catering converted barn open all year round is 6 miles from Laugharne and the Wales Coast Path. Central location for touring Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire. £275-£685.
- 5 Kind Cottages, Penbigwrn, Meidrim, SA33 5NY, ☏ . Sympathetically restored 17th Century cottage (sleeps 4-6) and barn conversion (sleeps 8) with all essential modern conveniences. Set above the Carmarthenshire countryside with panoramic views of the sea and Preseli Hills.
|Routes through St Clears|
|Haverfordwest ← Narberth ←||W E||→ Carmarthen → Swansea|