St. George's is the largest city and capital of Grenada.
- Maurice Bishop International Airport (GND IATA). Flights from Atlanta, Charlotte, Frankfurt, London (both), Miami, New York City (JFK), Port of Spain, and Toronto with Air Canada, American, British Airways, Caribbean Airlines, Condor, Delta, JetBlue, Sunwing Airlines, and Virgin Atlantic.
Most of the travel in and around St. George's is limited to taxis and buses. To hail a taxi, one must simply be standing on a street corner. The independently owned, but government licensed, cars and vans will stop and ask if one wants a ride. Some standard fares include EC$30.00 from the airport to St. George's and EC$25-35.00 for trips from most hotels to the various dining spots around the city.
- A & E Tours, fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel. & .
- Mandoo Tour and Taxi, ☏ , , ✉ Mandoo@grenadatours.com.
- Pete's Mystique Tours, ☏ , , ✉ email@example.com.
- Fort George
- Mt Qua Qua
- Coconuts Restaurant & Bar (at Grand Anse Beach). A classic Grenada beach experience.
- Laluna, ☏ . Morne Rouge.
- The Red Crab (in Lance Aux Epines). A fabulous menu.
- The Spice Land Mall (at Grand Anse). Has a local fruit and soup joint.
- Patrick's Restaurant, ☏ . St. George's, on the Lagoon Road across from Port Louis offers a wonderful tapas-like presentation of island cuisine. Vegan friendly!
- Marquis Complex at the Grand Anse with Nick´s Donut World, Carib Sushi and Le Boulangerie.
- De La Grenade, ☏ . Manufacturer of nutmeg products including liqueur, syrup, pepper sauce, jams and jellies.
St. George's has a wide variety of accomodations, from large to medium size hotels, small inns, or just a one-bedroom rental.