Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Pavek Museum of Broadcasting, 3517 Raleigh Ave S (between 35th and 36th Sts), ☏ . W-Sa 10AM-5PM. A large collection of antique radio, television, and broadcasting equipment. $7 adults, $5 students.
- 1 Park Tavern Bowling and Entertainment Center, 3401 Louisiana Ave S, ☏ . 9AM-1:30AM daily.
- 2 Roller Garden, 5622 W Lake St (at Webster, south of Minnetonka), ☏ . Rollerskating rink.
- 1 Taste of India, 5617 Wayzata Blvd (at Park Place Blvd, south of I-394), ☏ . Lunch buffet: 11AM-2:30PM daily; dinner: 5PM-10PM daily. Indian restaurant with a popular lunch buffet.
- 1 Homewood Suites by Hilton, 5305 Wayzata Blvd (between Park Place Blvd and Hwy 100, south of I-394), ☏ , fax: . Features a fitness center, free WiFi, complimentary breakfast, and a 24-hour on-site convenience store. $200+.
- 1 St. Louis Park Library, 3240 Library Lane (at Kentucky, one block east of Louisiana and one block south of 32nd St), ☏ . M-Tu,Th 9AM-8PM, W,F-Sa 9AM-5PM, Su noon-5PM. Local branch of the Hennepin County Library. Free wi-fi.
|Routes through St. Louis Park|
|Aberdeen ← Minnetonka ←||W E||→ Golden Valley → Minneapolis|
|Grand Rapids ← Plymouth ←||N S||→ Hopkins → Mankato|
|Hutchinson ← Hopkins ←||W E||→ Minneapolis → END|
|Brooklyn Center ← Golden Valley ←||N S||→ Edina → Bloomington|