To reach Stinson Beach by car, take Highway 1.
If you'd prefer to take the bus, Marin Transit's West Marin Stagecoach route 61 offers somewhat inconvenient service from Marin City, where you can make connections from San Rafael and other parts of the Bay Area.
- The beach! Stinson Beach is one of the cleanest in California, and it's a popular spot for locals.
- 1 Stinson Beach Breakers Café, 3465 Hwy 1, ☏ .
- 2 Parkside Café, 43 Arenal Avenue, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 7:30AM–9PM daily.
- 1 Sandpiper Lodging at the Beach, 1 Marine Way, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Offers a number of lodging options including four cabins, each of which is equipped with cable TV, a gas fireplace, a fully stocked kitchen and a queen bed. The two larger cabins also feature separate bedrooms with a double bed and additional TV.
- 2 Redwoods Haus, 1 Belvedere & Highway 1, ☏ , .
|Routes through Stinson Beach|
|Fort Bragg ← Bolinas ←||N S||→ Merges with → Sausalito → San Francisco|