North America > United States of America > Midwest > Wisconsin > Northwest Wisconsin > Stockholm (Wisconsin)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Stockholm was founded in 1854 by immigrants from Karlskoga, Sweden.
- 1 Stockholm Museum (Old Post Office), N2041 Spring St. Tiny museum housed in Stockholm's old post office containing artifacts of the town's history.
- 1 WideSpot Performing Arts Center, N2030 Spring St, 2nd floor, ☏ . Community arts center occupying the former Stockholm Opera Hall.
- 1 Stockholm Village Bistro & Bakery, N2049 Spring St, ☏ . Bakery plus a cafe serving an all-day breakfast menu plus lunch. Seasonal hours.
- 2 [dead link] Lena's Lucky Star, W12128 Hwy 35, ☏ . Winter: Su-W 11AM-5PM, Th-Sa 11AM-8PM.
- 3 Stockholm Pie Company, N2030 Spring St, ☏ . Th,Su 10AM-4PM, F-Sa 10AM-5PM, M-W closed. Pie shop that also offers a small breakfast and lunch menu. Very limited seating.
- 1 Historic Stockholm Hotel, W12084 Hwy 35, ☏ . Old hotel in business since 1914. Six rooms available, with two shared bathrooms in hall. Wood stove, outdoor grill, laundry machines, and free wireless internet available. $95-395.
- 2 Spring Street Inn, N2037 Spring St, ☏ . Check-in: 4PM-6PM, check-out: 11AM. An 1879 stone cottage now operating as a small inn with two suites. Rooms come with ensuite bathrooms and free wireless internet. $110-140.
|Routes through Stockholm|
|Hudson ← Prescott ← Jct N S ←||N S||→ Pepin → La Crosse|