Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Lawrence Welk Birthplace (Ludwig and Christina Welk Homestead), 845 88th St SE, ☏ , . Th-Su 10AM-5PM. Farmhouse built in 1893 by German immigrants Ludwig and Christina Welk. Their son, American musician and bandleader Lawrence Welk was born here and lived on the farm until age 21. $5 adults, $3 children 6-12, free for children under 6.
- Little German House, 500 Main St, ☏ .
- Mary's Corner Gifts, 400 Main St, ☏ .
- Blue Room, 622 Main St, ☏ .
- Time Out Tavern, 719 Main St, ☏ .
- US Post Office, 604 Main St, ☏ .
|Routes through Strasburg|
|Bismarck ← Linton ←||N S||→ Selby → Pierre|