Linton is a town in the Coteaus and Plains region of North Dakota. It has a population of 1,321 people. Located on US-83, about 40 miles south of I-94.
- By car: via US-83, south of I-94.
- Linton Municipal Airport Tel: (701) 254-5449
- Linton Country Club, 6th Ave. SE, ☏ +1 701 254-9093. Golf.
- Hunting. Whitetail and mule deer, ring-necked pheasants, grouse, partridge, doves, and wild turkeys. Canada geese and many varieties of ducks in season. Hunting info
- Fishing. Braddock Dam, Nieusma Dam, Rice Lake, Lake Oahe and Beaver Bay (in the Missouri River System), for walleye, sauger, northern pike, bass, catfish, and crappie. ND Game and Fish site