North America > United States of America > Great Plains > North Dakota > Red River Valley (North Dakota) > WahpetonJump to navigation Jump to search
- For other places with the same name, see Wahpeton (disambiguation).
Wahpeton, along with its sister city, Breckenridge, are referred to as Two States. Two Cities. One community.
- By car: exit 23 from I-29
- Richland County Hisorical Museum (7th Avenue & 2nd Street North, near the entrance of Chahinkapa Park), ☏ . 1PM-4PM on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, closed during the winter.
- Chahinkapa Park and Zoo (First Street and Seventh Avenue), ☏ . Open May through September. Zoo features 200 animals, including Siberian tigers, kangaroos, otters, bears, snow leopards, and monkeys. Admission fee $5, $4.50 seniors, and $2 for children under 13
- The Big Catfish (Near City Hall). This large catfish statue is visible from Highway 10 and is next to a dock.
- [dead link] Snowmobiling. On the county's 200 miles of groomed trails.
- Burger King, 924 Dakota Ave, ☏ .
- China Buffet, 407 Dakota Ave, ☏ .
- Dairy Delight, 90 Dakota Ave, ☏ .
- Domino's Pizza, 102 4th Street South, ☏ .
- Fryin' Pan, 1008 Dakota Ave, ☏ .
- Hills 210 Cafe, 2019 9th Street North, ☏ .
- Mc Donald's, 105 12th Street North, ☏ .
- Prante's, 1605 11th Street North, ☏ .
- Subway, 127 Dakota Ave, ☏ .
- Taco John's, 801 Dakota Ave, ☏ .
- Texas Crossing, 18170 County Rd 16, ☏ .
- Vinny's Pizza, 116 1/2 6th St North, ☏ .
- Mug Shots, 318 Dakota Ave, ☏ .
- Americinn of Wahpeton, 2029 Two Ten Dr, ☏ .
- Holiday Inn Express, 1800 Two Ten Dr, ☏ .
- [dead link] Chahinkapa Park, 1004 R.J. Hughes Dr, ☏ . Offers tent sites and RV sites with electrical hookups for up to 7 days.
- Kidder Recreation Area, 1900 N 4th St. With tent and RV sites, electrical and water hookups.
|Routes through Wahpeton|
|Linton ← Barney ← Jct N S ←||W E||→ END|
|END ←||W E||→ becomes → Breckenridge|