Jump to navigation Jump to search
Streaky Bay is on the Eyre Peninsula.
- Streaky Bay Jetty. A picturesque renovated 350m jetty in the middle of town, great for views of the bay and sunset. Includes a sharkproof swimming area near the end.
- Murphy's Haystacks (south of Streaky Bay, towards Port Kenny). Interesting rock formations.
Petrol is 30c/litre more than in Adelaide and 10c more than in Ceduna.
- Streaky Bay Hotel Motel. The local pub, opposite the jetty, offers typical pub food in a melding of old and new school pub styles. Sunday night roast is incredibly popular.
- Streaky Bay Hotel Motel, 33-37 Alfred Terrace. The local pub opposite the jetty includes rooms in the old building and newer motel rooms. Balcony rooms open onto a spectacular balcony. $50-$135.
- Streaky Bay Motel and Villas. Quality villas on the main street but without water views.
- Streaky Bay Foreshore Tourist Park. Cabins and camping.
Telstra probably has a connection, Optus might, Vodafone doesn't.