North America > United States of America > South (United States of America) > Virginia > Eastern Virginia > Hampton Roads > Suffolk (Virginia)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge. More or less what it says on the tin, but definitely worth a visit.
- 2 Suffolk Seaboard Station Railroad Museum.
- 3 Suffolk Center for Cultural Arts.
- 4 Riddick's Folly House Museum.
- Days Inn, 1526 Holland Road, ☏ .
- Econo Lodge, 1017 North Main Street, ☏ .
- Quality Inn, 2864 Pruden Boulevard, ☏ .
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 1018 Centerbrooke Lane, ☏ .
- [dead link] Courtyard Suffolk Chesapeake Hotel, 8060 Harbour View Boulevard, Suffolk, VA, ☏ . Check-in: 1500, check-out: 1200. Suffolk hotel features Marriott's new decorative elements for an unforgettable sleep experience. Great choice among Hampton Roads hotels for families and sports teams looking for hotel near Boo Williams Sports Complex.
- TownePlace Suites Suffolk Chesapeake, 8050 Harbour View Boulevard, ☏ . Pet-Friendly Marriott hotel near Boo Williams Sports Complex, Great value for families looking for Hampton Roads hotels. Provides neighborhood-style living with comfortable, casual suites at a great value.
|Routes through Suffolk|
|Hampton ← Newport News ←||N S||→ Chesapeake → END|
|Norfolk ← Chesapeake ←||N S||→ Windsor → Greenville|
|Lynchburg ← Petersburg ←||W E||→ Chesapeake → Norfolk|