from midrand to Sun City.
After parking, there is a train (funicular) that takes you to the City. However, for longer periods the train has not worked.
- The Palace of the Lost City and the surrounding garden. It really is impressive.
- There are spectacular elephant sculptures inside the Palace of the Lost City hotel, both in the restaurant and especially the courtyard that leads towards the Valley of the Waves.
- Play golf at one of the two famous golf courses, the Gary Player Country Club or the Sun City golf course.
- Swim in the valley of the waves. Some of the best water rides and slides in South Africa.
- Try your luck with any of the 852 slot machines and 38 gaming tables on Sun City's casino
- Watch a movie at their cinema
- Eat at one of their restaurants
- See a concert at the Sun City Superbowl
- Zip 2000 (Also known as a ZipSlide, ZipWire, FlyingFoxes or Foefie Slide), Sun City Welcome Centre, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Tu-Su 9AM, 11AM, 1PM, 3PM. At 2 km this is the longest zipslide in the world. During the slide you will reach speeds up to 140 km/h. Departures are from the Welcome Centre. R295 per person.
There are many franchised food outlets.
- If you're gambling, drinks are on the house.
There are four hotels. For details an all the options available contact
- Central Bookings, ☏ , fax: .
or contract the individual hotels
- The Pilanesberg National Park is just a few kilometres away.