Supetar is the main city of the island of Brač, Croatia. This lively town with 3062 people living in it is famous for its architecture, past and cultural tradition. Due to its long, beautiful gravel and sand beaches surrounded with pine woods, and for its crystal blue sea it has acquired a reputation as a wonderful bathing resort.
The city itself is very compact and can be explored entirely on foot.
Bathe in the beautiful sea!
Supetar has many souvenir shops, a large Lidl supermarket and several smaller general stores.
- Restaurant Punta, Punta 1, +385 21 631 507
- Restaurant Jastog, Bana Josipa Jelacica 7, +385 21 631 486
- Restaurant Vrilo, Hrv.velikana bb
- Tavern Vinotoka, Ignjata Joba 6, +385 21 630 969
- Tavern Lukin, Porat 32, +385 21 630 683
- Bistro Palute, Porat 4, +385 21 631 730
- Pizzeria Roso, Put Vela luke bb, +385 21 630 352
- Pizzeria Mario, Porat bb, +385 21 631 155
- Cheapest snack: burek from one of the bakeries.
- Caffe-bar Barbara, Porat 17, +385 98 225 321
- Caffe-bar Ben Quick, Vlacica 19, +385 21 630 541
- Caffe-bar Mondo, Put Vele Luke bb, +385 98 9520 493
- XXL Club, Put Vele Luke bb
- Mistiq Disco Club, Put Vele Luke bb, +385 21 631 011
- Apartment Barhanovic, ☏ . House is within only 5-10 minutes walking distance from the town center, shops, restaurants and beaches. The apartment is located on the ground floor with 2 double bedrooms, kitchen, dining area, living area and bathroom providing accommodation for up to 4 people.
- Funky Donkey Hostel, Polanda 20, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 15.00, check-out: 12.00. Less than 10 minutes away from the main ferry port. Free WiFi, free Internet access, no lockout, 24 hour access, backpack sized lockers, terraces, BBQ area, kitchen facilities, flat screen TV with a large collection of movies, large common room and only 5 minute walk to Lidl supermarket.
The mobile network in the vicinity of the city is strong and offers up to 4G+ speeds.
To catch a ferry to the other islands, you have to go back to Split.