Jump to navigation Jump to search
The city is located along Illinois Route 64 (State Street in Sycamore) about 35 miles (56 km) southeast of Rockford and 55 miles (89 km) west-northwest of Chicago.
- Farmers Market, Corner of Somonauk and Elm Street (Every Sunday June-September), ☎ . 10am-2pm. Support our local Farmers and discover quality fare. Every Sunday 10am - 2pm at the corner of Somonauk and Elm Streets in downtown Sycamore.
- Summer on State: Back to the Future (Presented by the Sycamore Park District), Corner of Somonauk and Elm Street (Friday, July 24th), ☎ . Dusk. Free outdoor screening of Back to the Future. Real De Lorean cars will be there! Bring your lawn chairs and blankets and curl up under the stars. Summer on State movies are brought to you by the Sycamore Park District. Free.
- Treasures From the Attic (Presented by O.C.Image works), Sycamore, Il (July 17th-19th), ☎ . City-wide Estate, Yard and Sidewalk Sales. Pick up a map of Yard Sales from the downtown sidewalk sales. List your house's sale for free by calling 895-3456. Treasures From the Attic is brought to you by OC Imageworks
- Cruise Night (Presented by Auto Meter), Corner of Somonauk and Elm Street (July 25th), ☎ . 4-11pm. free concert by Vintage Vinyl, food, beverages, 50s costume contest, remote control car races and a swing dancing competition. Cruise Night is brought to you by Auto Meter.
- [dead link] Carls Fargo Restaurants & Banquets, 355 W. State St (within the Stratford Inn on Rt. 64, 5 miles north of I-88), ☎ . Sunday Brunch 9am-1pm. Carls Fargo Restaurant & Banquets within the Stratford Inn and hosts a variety of banquets, showers, meetings and more
- [dead link] Stratford Inn, 355 W. State St (on Rt 64, 5 miles north of I-88), ☎ . Check-in: 2pm, check-out: 11am. Stratford Inn is a restored historical building built in 1926 around a corner piece of an 1880s Victorian mansion. The hotel offers thirty-five guest rooms with queen sized beds, two king rooms and two Jacuzzi suites that are within the old mansion.
|Routes through Sycamore|
|Harvard ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ DeKalb → Ottawa|