Need some help here. On this page heading, Pittsburgh is spelled wrong (no "h" at the end. There are cities spelled that way but the Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania isn't. I thought when I initiated this page (from the Pittsburgh page) that the system would add the Pittsburgh prefix automatically. Apparently it doesn't. So my questions are: How does it get there? Does the initiator have to do it manually? If so, how? How can I now fix it?
- Hi Mr. Goetsch,
- When you go to what is now the Pittsburg/Downtown page you should see in the right column a link called "Move this page". Click that to get a page with a text entry box for the new name, into which you'd put Pittsburgh/Downtown. Then it's just a matter of changing the links, especially from the Pittsburgh page itself. -- (WT-en) Mark 11:29, 27 Apr 2004 (EDT)
- Thanks Mark. Worked good. I'm learning, slowly.
- Sorry! That was my who misspelled Pittsburgh. Stupid me! --(WT-en) Hansm 17:29, 2004 Apr 30 (EDT)
- No problem. All fixed now. And I understand better how it works.
- (WT-en) William M Goetsch 07:35, 1 May 2004 (EDT)
Removed Dumplinz cafe. I was trying to find it today until someone told me it had been closed for about a year.--126.96.36.199 12:39, 19 March 2009 (EDT)
Shouldn't the names of the avenues (First, Second, Third, etc.) be spelled out? The streets use numerals, but spelling out the avenues as they are on the street signs seems like a useful visual distinction between them, which could help avoid confusion. Powers (talk) 14:59, 26 May 2015 (UTC)
Three Rivers Arts Festival Gallery
Is the gallery closed? There seems to be something called 937 Gallery at that address now, and while it's mentioned on the Arts Festival web site, it's only as a venue for the festival proper, not as a year-round extension of the fest. Powers (talk) 02:05, 23 May 2016 (UTC)