Great start! (WT-en) Majnoona
- Agreed! I wish more stubs were like this. -- (WT-en) Evan 12:46, 9 Nov 2003 (PST)
- Actually it quite sucked :p
- Thanks for making it better. --(WT-en) Evan 02:07, 1 Dec 2004 (EST)
info in another language
I removed this from the article's work section. It's clearly not in English, so it should not be on there, but in case it has some really important info here it is:
Elk zenne dag,
iut Blagnac een zeer hoogtechnologische instituut. in het centrum van blagnac, in het middelpunt van de stakingsgeweld. hier zetelen enig hooggeplaatst kaderpersoneel, de kelder inbegrepen.
Nog een prettige dag verder
De groeten aan Steven Pareit GSM België:0474034161, GSM Frankrijk:0642026007 Bij deze persoon kan u direkt inlichtingen bekomen omtrent Toulouse en omstreken. Hij heeft een zeer uitgebreide brochurekast ter uwe beschikking.
Ratzinger zegt: Zeg Rally misschien moeten we van deze site onze eingen chatbox maken :-) Ratzinger zegt: de ballen
(WT-en) Tsandell 06:02, 15 June 2006 (EDT)
- Looks like Dutch to me? I've moved it to nl:. (WT-en) Jpatokal 06:14, 15 June 2006 (EDT)
- Tsandell, did the text have ":-)" before you moved it or did you add that? I'd leave the text right where it is if it did, because I'd be weary of anything that someone added to Wikivoyage with any variant of - ":)" - (WT-en) Andrew Haggard (Sapphire) 06:17, 15 June 2006 (EDT)
Ok, Spanish republicans did not rebel agaist Franco. It was the other way round, Franco started a rebellion against legal elected government and won in the end. This should be corrected. Also republicans in the town were refugees.
Right now, I think this is a weak Usable guide, and that's unfortunate, because Toulouse is one of France's major cities. If I have time, I'll look at the French Wikivoyage article and see how much of it I can translate. However, in the meantime, this article is very weak in images, and that's partly because of the uninformative mass of pictures in the Image policy-violating collage at the top of the page. We need to find good individual images of important or/and beautiful sights, insert those, and then delete the collage. I haven't been to Toulouse, but I might try, anyway. If you live or have been to Toulouse, your help and expertise would be most appreciated! Ikan Kekek (talk) 10:56, 16 February 2014 (UTC)