North America > United States of America > Midwest (United States of America) > Minnesota > Twin Cities > Taylors Falls
Taylors Falls is located at the junction of U.S. Highway 8 and Minnesota Highway 95.
- Folsom House, 272 W Government St (north of U.S. Highway 8), ☎ . M and W-Su 1PM-4:30PM. The former home of lumber baron W.H.C. Folsom located in the Angel Hill historic district. Built in 1855. $4 adults, $1 children ages 6-17, free for children age 5 and under.
- Interstate State Park. This Minnesota state park and a Wisconsin state park of the same name straddle the Dalles of the St. Croix River.
- The Drive-In, 572 Bench St (MN Highway 95 north of U.S. Highway 8), ☎ . mid-April through mid-October.
- The Cottage Bed & Breakfast, 950 Fox Glen Drive, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Check-in: 4PM-7PM, check-out: 11AM. $120+.
- The Old Jail Bed & Breakfast, 349 W Government St, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 4PM, check-out: 11AM. $140+.
- Wannigan Point Cabins, 150 Maple Street (4 blocks north on Main Street turn right on Chisago Street go 2 blocks right on Maple Street), ☎ . Check-in: 4:00 pm, check-out: 11:00am. Quaint log sided cabins with knotty pine interiors. Cabins will accommodate up to 6 people. All cabins are air conditioned and insulated for year round accommodations $128.00+.
|Routes through Taylors Falls|
|Forest Lake ← Chisago City ←||W E||→ St. Croix Falls → Rhinelander|
|Saint Cloud ← North Branch ←||W S||→ Marine on St. Croix → Stillwater|