- 1 Via ai Giardini, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. M-F 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00, open on Sa during the summer months.
Locarno is the next biggest city.
Free shuttle bus for camping guests, free ship to Locarno only in summer. In summer, Tenero is a great place to ride a bike, within 30 minutes you will be in Locarno or in 1 hour in Bellinzona
- 1 Deposito Collezione Matasci, Via Riazzino 2, Cugnasco-Gerra, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Su 14:00–17:00 or on demand. Art exhibition in nearby Cugnasco-Gerra. Free.
Go around the beautiful National Sport Center, take a swim in the Lago Maggiore. Visit the church in Contra.
- 1 Gordola Adventure Park, Via Tratto di Fondo 2a, Gordola, ☏ . A rope park in Gordola, around 500 metres walk from Tenero rail station. Fr. 30.
- Spiaggia Pubblica a great Hawaii-style bar, snack bar, directly in front of the beach, a nice spot to enjoy a sunset.
Tenero is known for its campsites along the lake.
- 1 Campofelice, Via alle brere 7, ☏ . With 860 camping spaces, it's one of the largest and best equipped in Europe. Reservation is not possible.
- 2 Lago Maggiore, Via Lido 4, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Family-friendly campsite, located at the shore of Lake Maggiore. Reservation is possible.