Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thenkasi is a small picturesque town located near the famous waterfalls of Kuttralam in India.
There are different bus services available to Tenkasi from Tamil nadu and Kerala. The popular routes are Tirunelveli-Tenkasi, Madurai-Tenkasi, Tiruvandrum-Tenkasi, Kollam-Tenkasi. Frequent bus service is available and most of the buses are run by state government.
There are three train services (Southern Railways) available in Tenkasi (Tenkasi- Madurai, Tenkasi-Tirunelveli, Tenkasi-Sengottai (actual line goes to Kollam Kerala).
- 1 Tenkasi Junction railway station.
The nearest air port is Tiruvandrum International Airport, Kerala.
- 1 Kasi Viswanathar temple. 13th century temple dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva
- Alangulam, alangulam, tirunelveli (south). 45 min. An important educational center ₹10.
- Kuttrallam (Coutrallam). Is a great place waterfall
- Sankaran Kovil.
- 1 Border Parotta (Rahmath Parotta Stall).