Jump to navigation Jump to search
Toronto is a city of 4,900 people (2019) in Southeast Ohio on the banks of the Ohio River. Toronto is a bedroom community for Steubenville. With a restored historic downtown, homes, and well-maintained parks along a scenic Ohio riverfront.
The town was incorporated in 1881. Its name was inspired by the Canadian city of the same name, which civic leader Thomas M. Daniels felt was a place worth emulating.
Toronto is connected by SR7.
- 1 Eddie Dew Memorial Airpark. A General aviation airpark.
- 1 Toronto World War I Monument. A monument to the First World War.
- 1 Memorial Park. Includes baseball diamonds and a pool.
- Iggy's Pizza and Pasta, 1332 Franklin Ave, ☏ +1 740 537-4847, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Tuckers Tavern, 914 Henley St, ☏ +1 740 537-2209.
- 1 Holiday Inn-Weirton, WV, 350 Three Springs Drive (Located on US 22 in Weirton, WV), ☏ +1 304-723-5522.
- 1 Toronto Branch Library.
- 2 Toronto Post Office.
|Routes through Toronto|
|East Liverpool ← Wellsville ←||N S||→ Steubenville → Bridgeport|