Jump to navigation Jump to search
Traun is the fifth largest city in Upper Austria (Oberösterreicch).
Traun is close to the Blue Danube Airport Linz.
- Schloss Traun in the center of Traun is definitely worth a visit. Also, there's a decent restaurant in the Schloss.
- Oedter See is a small pond ideal for sunbathing in the summer time.
- Cooking Lee Asia Cuisine (Bahnhofstraße 21) is a good spot for Chinese food and sushi.
- Schlossrestaurant Traun is a little upscale and pricey, but has an ever-changing menu featuring sophisticated local food.
- Old Sherry's Irish Pub is a traditional Irish pub, and one of the few places in the region where you can grab a decent pint of reasonably priced Guinness.
- Galerie Cafe is a trendy cafe providing a laid back retreat for locals.