Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Mefford Field, 830 South Blackstone, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. Mefford Field is a public general aviation airport with transient aircraft facilities.
- Visalia Municipal Airport, 9501 Airport Drive, Visalia, CA, ☏ , fax: . Visalia Municipal is about 10 miels (16 km) north of Tulare.
- Fresno Yosemite International Airport. Fresno Yosemite is located about 50 miles (80 km) north of Tulare. It is served by seven domestic airlines and one international airline.
- 1 World Ag Expo, 4500 S Laspina St. The world's largest annual agricultural exposition is held annually at the International Agri-Center and attracts more than 100,000 attendees.
- Tulare Historical Museum, 444 W Tulare Ave., ☏ . Thurs. - Sat., 10AM - 4PM. Preserving and showcasing the history of the City of Tulare.
- Preferred Outlets (Tulare Outlet Mall), 1407 Retherford St., ☏ . Regional outlets featuring Bass, Ralph Lauren, Carter's, GAP, Banana Republic, and the Galaxy Theaters
- Best Western Town and Country Lodge, 1051 N Blackstone St, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: .
- Budget Inn, 1301 E Paige Ave, ☏ .
- Charter Inn & Suites Hotel - Tulare, California, 1016 East Prosperity Ave, ☏ , toll-free: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Offers meeting space, outdoor swimming pool, getaway packages and free breakfast.
- Comfort Suites, 1021 North Blackstone, ☏ .
- Red Roof Inn, 1183 North Blackstone St, ☏ . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: noon.
- Garden Inn, 1985 S K St, ☏ .
- Hales Cottage, 1893 S K St, ☏ .
- Microtel Inn & Suites, 1500 North Cherry Ct, ☏ .
- Motel 6, 1111 North Blackstone Dr, ☏ , fax: .
- Moto-Rest Motel, 805 S K St, ☏ .
- Quality Inn Sequoia Area, 1010 E. Prosperity Ave., ☏ .
- Village Inn Motel, 1135 Martin Luther King Jr Ave, ☏ .
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, 1500 North Cherry Ct, ☏ .
- Sequoia National Park - Home to the world's largest trees, this park is about twenty-five miles to the east of Tulare.
|Routes through Tulare|
|Fresno ← Visalia ←||N S||→ Pixley → Bakersfield|