Tupelo is a city in Northeast Mississippi that is known best for being the birthplace of Elvis Presley.
- Tupelo Regional Airport is served only by Silver Airways to Atlanta.
- Memphis International Airport, is 1 hour and 40 minutes northwest. It is a key Delta Air Lines hub and is also served by six other airlines.
- Birmingham International Airport, in Alabama, is about 2.5 hours southeast.
Tupelo is on US Route 78, between Memphis and Birmingham.
Tupelo requires a car to see freely. A tour bus will keep you on the main tourist trail.
- Birthplace of Elvis Presley, 306 Elvis Presley Dr., ☎ . M–Sa 9AM–5PM, Su 1PM–5PM.
- Tupelo Auto Museum, 1 Otis Boulevard, ☎ . M–Sa 9AM–4:30PM, Su 12PM–4:30PM. $10 for adults, $5 for children 5–12.
- Civil War battlefields.
- Tupelo Buffalo Park, 2272 North Coley Road, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com.
- Tupelo Furniture Market, where thousands of furniture retailers meet twice a year.
- Tupelo Flea Market at the Tupelo Furniture market comes on the second weekend of every month except when the furniture markets in town. You can buy arts, crafts, furniture, cell phone accessories, clothes & purses, candy, even puppies. The list goes on.
- Harvey's, 424 South Gloster Street, ☎ .
- Vanelli's Greek & Italian Restaurant and Papa's Place Lounge, 1302 North Gloster Street, ☎ .
- Airport TRACE INN Motel, 3400 W. Main St., ☎ . Has Wi-Fi and an airport shuttle.
- Hilton Garden Inn, 363 East Main Street.
- Ramada Inn Conference Center Tupelo, 854 N. Gloster Street, ☎ .
- Cart Barn Inn, 74 CR 259, Bruce, Ms., ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. has Wi-Fi and satellite flatscreen tv" $99-$169.
|Routes through Tupelo|
|Memphis ← Holly Springs ←||W E||→ Fulton → Birmingham|
|Jackson, TN ← Booneville ←||N S||→ Columbus → Meridian|
|END ← Nashville ← Jct W E ← E ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ Jct W E → Jct W E → Ridgeland → Jackson|