Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Tupelo Regional Airport (TUP IATA). Served only by Silver Airways to Atlanta Airport.
- 2 Memphis International Airport (MEM IATA). Is 1 hour and 40 minutes northwest. It is a key Delta Air Lines hub and is also served by six other airlines.
- 3 Birmingham International Airport (BHM IATA). In Alabama, is about 2.5 hours southeast.
Tupelo is on US Route 78, between Memphis and Birmingham.
- 1 Birthplace of Elvis Presley, 306 Elvis Presley Dr., ☎ . M–Sa 9AM–5PM, Su 1PM–5PM.
- 2 Tupelo Auto Museum, 1 Otis Blvd, ☎ . M–Sa 9AM–4:30PM, Su Noon–4:30PM. $10 for adults, $5 for children 5–12.
- 3 Tupelo Buffalo Park and Zoo, 2272 North Coley Rd, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. M-Sa 9AM-4PM, Su 11AM-4PM.
Civil War battlefields
- 4 Tupelo National Battlefield, 2083 Main St, toll-free: .
- 5 Brice's Cross Roads National Battlefield Site.
- Tupelo Furniture Market, where thousands of furniture retailers meet twice a year.
- Tupelo Flea Market at the Tupelo Furniture market comes on the second weekend of every month except when the furniture markets in town. You can buy arts, crafts, furniture, cell phone accessories, clothes & purses, candy, even puppies. The list goes on.
- 1 BancorpSouth Arena (Tupelo Coliseum).
- North Mississippi Symphony Orchestra, 1800 W Main St, ☎ .
- Harvey's, 424 South Gloster Street, ☎ .
- Vanelli's Greek & Italian Restaurant and Papa's Place Lounge, 1302 North Gloster Street, ☎ .
- Neon Pig Cafe, 1203 N Gloster St, ☎ .
- Airport TRACE INN Motel, 3400 W. Main St., ☎ . Has Wi-Fi and an airport shuttle.
- Hilton Garden Inn, 363 East Main Street.
- Ramada Inn Conference Center Tupelo, 854 N. Gloster Street, ☎ .
- Cart Barn Inn, 74 CR 259, Bruce, Ms., ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. has Wi-Fi and satellite flatscreen tv" $99-$169.
|Routes through Tupelo|
|Memphis ← Holly Springs ←||W E||→ Fulton → Birmingham|
|Jackson, TN ← Booneville ←||N S||→ Columbus → Meridian|
|END ← Nashville ← Jct W E ← E ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ Jct W E → Jct W E → Ridgeland → Jackson|