Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tuscumbia is a small town in northwest Alabama near Wheeler Lake and Wilson Lakes, best known as the birthplace of the famous deaf-blind activist and author, Helen Keller.
- 1 Alabama Music Hall of Fame, 617 US-72 W, ☏ , fax: , firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 Moon Tree. A loblolly pine whose seed went around the moon in Apollo 14 on its 1971 mission.
- 3 Ivy Green (Helen Keller Birthplace), 300 N Commons St W. House museum and childhood home of Helen Keller.
- 4 Tennessee Valley Museum of Art, 511 N Water St, ☏ , email@example.com.
- 1 Spring Park.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Tuscumbia-Muscle Shoals, 5101 Highway 43 South, ☏ . Outdoor pool. $76 (Dec 2021).
- Best Western Plus Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals Hotel & Suites, 1934 State Hwy 20, ☏ . Indoor pool. $76 (Dec 2021).
|Routes through Tuscumbia|
|Corinth ← Iuka ← Jct N S ←||W E||→ Florence → Huntsville|