Tuttlingen is a large town in Baden-Württemberg, Southern Germany.
Nearby airports include Stuttgart, Friedrichshafen and Zürich.
The town has a train station with local services to neighbouring towns (and even a stop for the schools), regional services to the Black Forest, the valley of Danube, the Lake of Constance as well as a IC (Intercity) train connection from and to Stuttgart and Zürich.
The town has an ample bus network leading out to the suburbs and to neighbouring towns but it is easier to walk or cycle as it is an easy town to get around in.
- The beautiful young river Danube flows through the town and there are several bridges to get across it.
- Honburg. medieval castle ruins right above the city.
- Honberg Sommer: 6–22 July 2018. A three week music festival with international artists. (date needs updating)
- [formerly dead link] Légère Hotel Tuttlingen, Königstraße 25, ☎ .
- Hotel Garni Rosengarten, Königstraße 17, ☎ .
The town has access to all the major mobile phone networks and public phones are easily spotted by their bright pink logo. Calling from Europe to Europe is becoming cheaper each year although it may be better to sort out something with your mobile provider before you go so you can get the best deal. As of summer 2009 Vodafone are getting rid of roaming charges, meaning it is the same price (or sometimes cheaper!) to call and text both home and abroad.