|This is the imported user page of user Tripter on wikitravel.org/en. All contributions that this user had made on Wikitravel up until August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are labelled as "(WT-en) Tripter".|
|Read more about the Migration from Wikitravel.|
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
My Goals for Wikivoyage
- To contribute to articles in less "popular" languages.
- To assist translations of content across languages.
- To encourage and enable the appropriate usage of Wikivoyage content on other travel web sites.
I'm trying to help travellers who cannot read a “popular” language (and are therefore under-served by existing online travel services), and travellers whose destination is so obscure that information and reservation services are not elsewhere available.
My goals are to:
- Utilize, and encourage contributions to Wikipedia's place articles, and, preferably to WikiTravel.
- Enable travellers to research destinations and make reservations in their language & currency.
- Provide actual customer's reviews (not marketers') in a variety of languages.
- Help travellers immediately identify travel companies that provide the best combination of: good prices, customer support (in the traveller’s language), and fair policies.
If you are interested in participating or cooperating with me, please visit Tripter at the language of your choice (below) , and select "contact us" at page bottom:
|This is the imported user page of a user from pre-Wikimedia Wikivoyage or Wikitravel, who did not opt-in to the transfer of their data. All contributions that this user had made on pre-Wikimedia Wikivoyage or Wikitravel before August 2012 were imported. The imported revisions of this contributor are prefixed with "(WV-en)", or "(WT-en)" respectively.|