Jump to navigation Jump to search
Currently Open; Ready to Be Added to Articles
- AMC Market Arcade 8 movie theatre
- Indian restaurant in former Venus on Pearl St
- Misuta Chow's
- Oxford Pennant flagship store - 731 Main
- Rec Room - new live music venue at 79 W. Chippewa (fmr Lodge)
- Spruce Up Soap Co. - @ Market Arcade behind SaiOne (i.e. closer to Washington St.)
- Waves - Asian fusion resto @ fmr Papaya
Allentown and the Delaware District
- Buffalo Harmony House - B&B @ 70 Wadsworth - BRO
- Homegrown Kitchen - 916 Main St. (Bosche Lofts)
- The Quarter - Cajun/Creole resto in fmr Fierté
- Residence Inn by Marriott - former Holiday Inn on Del Ave
- Teton Kitchen - in fmr Cozumel/Pasión
- "Asian street foods" @ former Peking Chinese Resto
- Gino's NY Pizza - U Plaza in former Slice of Italy
- Main St. Pizzeria - 2326 Main - 8324500
- Purrfect Cat Cafe - 1507 Hertel
- Roots Coffee & Tea - will prb be open in fmr New Moon Cafe by the time you get around to this
- sharrows on Brinton and St. Lawrence extending east from NB Rail Trail to Campbell Ave
- sharrows on Main between Bailey and Humboldt
- Street Cafe & Halal Foods - 2614 Main St in the Vernon △
- Tandoori Hut - fmr Sandwich Envy/Eddie's Chop House in the Heights
- Asamblea de Iglesias Cristianas - Ontario @ Gallatin
- Black Dots moved to Siano Bldg.
- Black Monarchy - new clothing store @ fmr RudeBoyz in Five Points
- Bungila Asian Market - Grant St.
- Is that church on RI & Fargo (?) still operational?
- Family Thai - Tonawnada St. in Riverside - same one that used to be in WSB?
- The Fretted Buffalo - high-end guitar shop @ 466 Amherst
- Gourmet Lao Foods' new location at Grant & Rockwell new build will prb be open by the time you get to this
- Karibu Market - Niagara St in LWS
- Louie's Original Footlong Hot Dogs (not the chain described in Buffalo#Local chains) - @ former George's American Diner on Niag St
- Moriarty Meats - former Frank Zarcone & Sons on Grant - BRO
- Renisha Mini Market - Grant St.
- The Tabernacle - music venue (?) on Lafayette Ave next door to Sweetness 7
- Unity Traditional Clothes & Grocery - Grant St.
- Vinne's NY Pizza & Wings - Grant & Rockwell in new build
- Dobutsu - 500 Seneca
- Duende - resto @ Silo City
- Eckl's - @ Larkin Ctr of Commerce
- Empire Comics - Abbott Rd.
- Flatman - Larry Griffis sculpture @ Outer Harbor
- Great Lakes Shrimp Company - Niagara Frontier Food Terminal
- Pontoon Saloon - party boat (w occasional public cruises) operated out of Safe Harbor Marina - pontoonsaloonbuffalo.com
- South Buffalo Wheelhouse - bike shop @ 1872 Seneca
- Winkler & Samuels - "wine purveyors" @ 500 Seneca
- Amber M. Dixon Gallery at the Buffalo Center for Arts and Technology - 1221 Main St.
- Bailey's Sports Bar & Grill ("drink") - Bailey Ave. in former El Morrocco
- bike lanes on William Street between Jefferson and Michigan
- Buffalo Fresh - new food store in fmr RiteAid across from Bway Mkt
- Broadway-Fillmore Local Historic District
- Fair Price Halal Meat, Grocery & Fish - Bailey Ave. next to former Lee's Asian Market
- Imperial Market @ Bailey & Kensington - for "groceries"
- Kellogg Observatory reopened @ Bflo Museum of Science
- Laila Boutique - 67 Walden Ave near MLK Park
- Macky’s Shamrock Room - 1634 Bailey for “drink”
- Maasai Consignment Boutique - E Delavan & Meech in front part of bldg where Talk Coffee used to be
- Plush Boutique - Fillmore & B St.
- sharrows on Main St from Humboldt north
- Sweets Lounge - Olympic & Schreck
- Win Asian Market - plaza on Bway with Foodland - affiliated with the one on Grant?
Buffalo parent article
- BNIA -
- Service to Dallas/Fort Worth and seasonal service to Miami on American Airlines beginning 2018-12-19
- Service to Montego Bay on Vacation Express beginning 2019-01-25
- Public Coffee + Espresso to "Local Chains" sec. - spring 2018 upon opening @ Grant St. location (mention Seneca St. "coming soon")
- Aloft Hotel - 500 Pearl St. - Aug 2018
- Ashker's - new loc @ Buffalo Athletic Club bldg
- Explore & More Children's Museum at Canalside - Dec 2018
- Gateway City Deli - fmr Marco's italian Deli @ Genesee Gateway - Jul 2018
- Pastry by Camille - 2nd location @ Mkt Arcade
- Wyndham Hotel @ former AM&A's building on Main St. - ???
- Buffalo Architecture Center - in R-O Complex
- Buffalo Station House - resto in former Graystone - fall 2018
- Mundy Cakes - dessert bar @ fmr Lagniappe's/Sweet Temptations
- Upper Cut Deli - 185 Allen St. next to Cantina Loco - 2018?
- bar/resto at 387 Forest Ave
- Charlie the Butcher to former Jimmy John's on Elmwood (don't forget to update parent article too) - fall 2018
- Rosanna Elizabeth Visual & Perf Arts Ctr - @ fmr church @ Richmond & W Fy
- Froth Brewing Co. - 700 Military - summer 2018
- Good Fortunes Gourm-Asian Bistro - 1633 Hertel (fmr Block's) - late Oct 2018
- Hertel Avenue Coin Laundry - 1274 Hertel
- new Italian resto @ 1673 Hertel
- PK Eats - "micro food hall" at current Family Video - Oct 2018
- wine bar @ 1197 Hertel
- Yey's Cafe - Cambodian @ fmr Grateful Grind in U Heights - Oct 2018
- Blackbird Cider Works production facility & tasting room on Chandler St - 2018-10-13 - 2409689 - W-Th 4PM-9PM, F 4-10PM, Sa noon-10PM, Su noon-6PM
- brewery and restaurant in old firehouse on Jersey St.
- Buckminster Cat Café - Niagara St in LWS - late 2018
- Perks Café - to fmr Lait Cru/Nickel City Cheese @ Horsefeathers
- Public Coffee - 363 Grant St. (Siano Bldg.) - spring 2018
- Riverside Place - resto @ 1083 Tonawanda St
- VilaVerde Café - vegan coffeehouse @ fmr Buffalo Rome on Porter Ave
- Bar Cultivar - Barrel Factory
- Buffalo Beach Club - resto @ 301 Ohio St.
- new bike path/greenway along former DL&W tracks between Cobblestone Dist & RiverBend
- Hofbräuhaus - 190 Scott St. - Sep 2018
- Kornerstone Coffee - @ Larkin Ctr of Commerce
- Labatt Brewhouse - 79 Perry St. - Oct 2018
- Left Coast Taco will be opening inside Iron Works - no need for new listing but note in existing one
- Paula's Donuts to new build at 822 Seneca St. - fall 2020
- Public Coffee - Shea's Seneca bldg. - Aug 2018
- "urban bike park" @ Outer Harbor - May 2019
- African Heritage Co-op - cooperatively-run community grocery store ISO perm loc
- Belt Line Brewery & Kitchen - 545 Swan St. - Oct 2018
- bike lanes on Bway between Oak and Fillmore
- Bison Distillery - 205 Lombard St. - ???
- Bocce Club reopening original location at 634 Clinton - summer or fall 2018
- Buffalo Black Achievers Museum - Jefferson Ave. - 2018?
- Chadni Bazaar - Indian restaurant and grocery @ 1012 Sycamore
- GiGi's to reopen @ 683 Northland
- JEFFREE WI-FI on Jefferson Ave
- Barrel & Brine (WS) - to 155 Chandler St. in Grant-Amherst at undetermined time
- Community Beer Works (WS) - to larger facility at 520 7th St @ Jersey St. - BUT will retain old location for craft soda production and specialty beers (should listing be kept? will they still offer tours? retail sales? etc?) - spring 2018
- Hyatt's (A/DD --> NB) to undisclosed North Buffalo location at undetermined time
- Kaydara Noodle Bar (DT --> new location TBD)
- Old Editions Books (DT --> North Tonawanda) - to 954 Oliver St. - 2018-11-01
- Road Less Travelled Theater - to former Baker Shoes bldg @ 456 Main St. - Sep 2018
- Resurgence Brewery (WS --> SB) - to fmr E. & B. Holmes Machinery Co. @ 55 Chicago St. - late summer 2018
Revisit When More Info Available
- Buddha Kunaram Buddhist Temple (Thai) - 25 Lawrence Ave. (WS)
- Little Allen Fashion - @ former KFashion (A/DD)
- M&T Laundromat - 2050 S Park Ave. (SB)