Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Babel user information
|Users by language
- Ontario has many usable-class articles for popular destinations that could use a refresh.
- The Bruce Trail is a popular destination/itinerary that stretches through many smaller towns, but not all articles cover it in the same way.
- The Trent-Severn Waterway is an interesting way to see parts of Ontario between Trenton and Georgian Bay.
- Algonquin Provincial Park is a huge destination in Ontario; many small towns and cities on the highways surrounding the park serve as hubs or gateways that serve park visitors.
- Similarly, some smaller provincial parks in Ontario are the main attraction or place to sleep for other towns throughout the province, but coverage varies.
- I'm surprised how often I learn something new while cleaning up Ontario's dead links (Former dead links).