|Users by language|
Ignore all rules, from English Wikipedia.
I'm Nelson Ricardo, originally from Yonkers, but been living in Brooklyn almost 20 years. I have a B.A. in economics from New York University (NYU). I have worked at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and at Columbia University.
Docent (English Wikivoyage)
- Caldas da Rainha – Where my parents came from. I managed to get it promoted to Good Article status. Perhaps one day I'll get it up to Featured articles quality...
- Edge of Heaven – 2014 British romantic sitcom that I've tried to improve.
- List of CHiPs episodes – created.
- Nav Sidhu – British actor that I discovered when watching the aforementioned Edge of Heaven
- Nick Hendrix – Actor in British Midsomer Murders, a British police detective drama TV series on ITV.
- Nomenclature of Territorial Units for Statistics — created
- Servant of the People – Ukrainian political satire comedy television series available on Netflix. (Volodymyr Zelensky, the actor who portrayed the President of Ukraine, became the country's president in real life.)
- Caldas da Rainha – Featured on the main page as "Off the Beaten Path" in October 2016. It's currently a Star nomination.
- Derry – Interested in this Northern Irish city after watching Derry Girls.
- Margate – Interested in this English seaside town after watching Edge of Heaven.
- Oeste – Created this Portuguese region, as well as:
- Southwest Brooklyn – My neighborhood.
- Comunidade Intermunicipal do Oeste – Region of Portugal. (created)
- Mystic Pizza – Film featuring Portuguese-American characters. (created)
- Caldas da Rainha – Created outline. I need to add listings and such...