|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
You can contact me by leaving me a message on my talk page.
Greetings! My name is John Perry and I am born and raised in the United States of America. My educational background is in urban and transportation planning, with public transit systems being a particular interest of mine. I have lived in many places across the United States (and a little study abroad time in Spain), but I mainly grew up in the state of New Mexico. I currently live in Los Angeles, California, which I write about on my own travel blog, Transiting Los Angeles.
I am an administrator here on the English version of Wikivoyage, although I am currently rarely active, so my apologies if it takes me a long time to respond. I started out on Wikitravel under the same name back in 2006 and contributed to a large number of guides during my active time in this community. I also go by the same name on the English Wikipedia.
I've done extensive work on the following guides (this is not an exhaustive list, but the projects I'm most proud to have helped with):
- Many of the New Mexico pages, especially Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and the North Central New Mexico guides.
- Wrote the majority of two featured travel topics: New Mexico Pueblos and Breaking Bad Tour.
- Zion National Park
- San Diego
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Baseball in the United States
- Rail travel in the United States
- United States National Parks