|This is a Wikivoyage user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wikivoyage, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikivoyage itself. The original page is located at https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/User_talk:Evad37.
To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style, as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page.
If you are a Wikipedian then you may notice some differences in policies and the style of our articles. These include:
- NPOV → be fair (not quite the same thing!)
- be bold → plunge forward
- Village pump → travellers' pub
- External links → We do not use a separate external links section, but incorporate primary links only into the text itself.
- sandbox → graffiti wall
- stub notes → Article status notes
It may also be very useful for you to check out Wikivoyage:Welcome, Wikipedians. If you need help, take a look at Project:Help, or else post a message in the travellers' pub or on my talk page. Thanks for contributing! --Saqib (talk) 10:39, 7 July 2013 (UTC)
- Hi, Evad37. Now that I know you're actively creating content, I'll give you a lot of latitude to add red links. For what it's worth, the way I deal with the situation you found yourself in is that I try to remember to type the reason I'm creating a red link in my edit summary, such as "Added link to [name of place]; will start article soon." —The preceding comment was added by Ikan Kekek (talk • contribs)