Welcome to my Discussion page. Please leave your messages related to Wikivoyage for me here. If you'd rather contact me privately, write to me at technosophy dot blog at gmail. -- Rohini (talk) 14:50, 25 July 2013 (UTC)
- If an article needs copy-editing, leave a message about it by creating a new Topic.
To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style, as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page.
If you are a Wikipedian then you may notice some differences in policies and the style of our articles. These include:
- NPOV → be fair (not quite the same thing!)
- be bold → plunge forward
- Village pump → travellers' pub
- External links → We do not use a separate external links section, but incorporate primary links only into the text itself.
- sandbox → graffiti wall
- stub notes → Article status notes
It may also be very useful for you to check out Wikivoyage:Welcome, Wikipedians. If you need help, take a look at Project:Help, or else post a message in the travellers' pub or on my talk page. Thanks for contributing! --Saqib (talk) 14:39, 25 July 2013 (UTC)