There is no airport really near to Ustronie Morskie. These two are the closest ones:
- Solidarity Szczecin–Goleniów Airport (SZZ IATA). 100km southwest from Ustronie Morskie.
- 1 Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport (Polish: Port Lotniczy Gdańsk im. Lecha Wałęsy GDN IATA). 220km east from Ustronie Morskie.
The 2 Ustronie Morskie train station is situated a bit more inland than the town. It is about 2,5 km from the center of the seaside part of the town.
There is a direct train connection from Koszalin which takes a little less than half an hour. Depending on the operator you will pay a different fare. TLK connections cost 11 zł and PR cost 8,20 zł. From Kołobrzeg Ustronie Morskie is 12 minutes away by train. Tickets cost 7 zł at TLK and 5,30 zł at PR.
The sea resort is not quite big, so you can easily get around town by walking or renting a bike.
Since Ustronie Morskie is a very popular seaside resort there are many accommodation options, usually in small pensions.
- 1 Boulevard Ustronie Morskie, ul. Tadeusza Kościuszki 3 A-U, ☎ .
- 2 Wakacyjna Wiosna, Rolna 20, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Pension
- medieval town of Koszalin
- Słowinski National Park with the highest dunes in Europe
- sea resort and medieval town of Kołobrzeg
- sea resort of Ustka
- sea resort of Łeba
- sea resort of Rowy
- sea resort of Mielno
- sea resort of Darłowo