- by plane - the international Lech Walesa airport at Gdansk or the international Szczecin-Goleniow airport
- by car - from Gdansk or Szczecin by the route E28 to Koszalin and than north west in the direction to Kolobrzeg along the coast.
- by train - (PKP)
- by bus - (PKS)
The sea resort is not quite big, so you can easily get around town by walking or renting a bike.
- medieval town of Koszalin
- Slowinski Nationalpark with the highest dunes in Europe
- sea resort and medieval town of Kolobrzeg
- sea resort of Ustka
- sea resort of Leba
- sea resort of Rowy
- sea resort of Mielno
- sea resort of Darlowo