Valsad (Gujarati: વલસાડ) is a city in the Indian state Gujarat. It was formerly called Bulsar and the administrative capital of Valsad district. It's famous for its mango orchards and an increasingly popular destination with a nice beach and several temples.
June-July, post monsoon, is the best time to head to Valsad, as the roads in and around the city are accessible best.
- Shri Sai Baba - is located right next to the popular beach and its daily prayers can get crowded with beach visitors.
- Shri Swami Narayan - is a bit further long the coast (around 1,5 km) and has great hand carvings.
- Tithal Beach - located 4 km out of town, is the main tourist attraction.
- Parnera Hill (Parnera Dungar), Parnera Pardi (An Auto Rikshaw or Bus from Nr Bus station). It is a hill with a small old fort and a temple. Mainly considered as northern most hill of western ghat.
- Raja Rani Wada Pav, Station Road (Very close to Railway station and bus station). Very famous for the Wada Pav