Jump to navigation Jump to search
U.S. Hwy 60 from Springfield, Mo Highway 21 from Doniphan or Ellington.
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 starts at 1:56PM local time and lasts 4 min. The chances of a clear sky are 45%. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico, Texas and Arkansas across the southeast corner of Missouri, then on into Illinois and Indiana.
- Big Spring
- Ozark National Scenic Riverways the nation's first National Park for rivers.
- Boat or fish the Current River
- Hike the [Ozark Trail] through the Mark Twain National Forest.
- Floatstream Restaurant, 102 Main Street, ☏ . Delicious food
- The Jolly Cone, 203 James Street, ☏ . A tradition after a hot summer day on the Current River.
- [formerly dead link] The Blue Heron at The Landing, 110 Front Street, ☏ . Fine dineing.
- Roadies, W US Hwy 60. Roadhouse to relax after a long day on the river or in the deer woods.
- Rosecliff Lodge, 110 Front St (Next to bridge), ☏ . Home of Little Joey Davis
Campgrounds, Boat Rentals, and Guides
Current river campground 573-323-5000
|Routes through Van Buren|
|Springfield ← Mountain View ←||W E||→ Poplar Bluff → Sikeston|