South America > Brazil > Southeast (Brazil) > Rio de Janeiro (state) > Northwest (Rio de Janeiro) > Varre-SaiJump to navigation Jump to search
- Caparaó National Park. Varre-Sai is an important access point for this park, though the park itself is across the state borders in Espírito Santo and Minas Gerais.
- Igreja de São Sebastião (at the entrance to the town). Built in 1920.
- Malacacheta Hill, Morro da Malacacheta. 1020 meters.
- Pirozzi Hill (Morro do Pirozzi). 970 meters.
- Hang-gliding from the mountain known as 3M, with an altitude difference of over 600m with the neighboring cities.
- Festa de São Sebastião. January. Festival of the patron saint of the city.
- Wine Festival (Festival do Vinho). July. Celebrating the Italian heritage of the area.
- Jabuticaba wine - A local specialty made from the jabuticaba fruit.